Entry #33- Awake

*August 5, 2023*

(Seoul City Hospital, 3 am)

Jisoo managed to send the other girls home to get some rest while she stayed with Jennie. Jin also managed to get the other boys home to rest while he stayed with Taehyung. Feeling a little sleepy, Jisoo decided to go to the cafe down the street to grab a coffee. As she closed the door behind her, she noticed Jin sitting outside Taehyung's room looking exhausted. With a big sigh, she walks up to him and taps him on his shoulder. He looks up and finds her standing there.

Jisoo- want some coffee?

Jin- yes please.

He stands up and both leave the hospital for the cafe. He ordered for both of them while she sat by the window. He brings over the coffee and sat down while handing her coffee to her.

Jin- are you alright?

Jisoo- no... I just want all of this to be over. I just want all of this to be a dream that I could wake from at any moment.

Jin- if only it was a dream..

Jisoo- how's Taehyung right now?

Jin- so far the same as before. Everything seems to be stable. Hopefully he'll wake up in the morning.

Jisoo- the doctor said Jennie won't wake up for at least a week considering her condition.

Jin- she's stronger than that. She'll wake soon.

Jisoo- I hope so.

And the rest of the night goes by with the waiting game of when Jennie or Taehyung will wake up.
—————————————————————————
*morning*

please stay with me. Don't leave me Tae...

Taehyung opens his eyes suddenly and starts breathing abnormally. He realized he was in a hospital as he heard the beeping of the monitor beside him. He then started panicking remembering what happened to him.

Taehyung- (muffles) JENNIE!!

Nurses start surrounding Taehyung who was having a panic attack. He kept uttering Jennie's name, begging the nurse to take him to her. The doctor quickly came to calm his condition.

Doctor- Mister Kim you have to calm down. We will take you to Miss Kim soon. You're in no condition to be walking right now. Please sir—

Taehyung- Doctor, please take me to Jennie. Where is she?! Is she alright?!

Clearly visible that Taehyung was not going to calm down, the doctor tells one of the nurses to call one of the other members to come see him. Just as the nurse opens the door to leave, Jisoo passes by which Taehyung immediately notices.

Taehyung- JISOO NOONA!!!

Jisoo stops in her tracks and walks back towards his room. What she saw shocked her in more ways than one. Taehyung was trying to get off the bed to run to her but the doctor and nurses were holding him back. The monitors were beeping loudly showcasing the spike in Taehyung's heart rate. Jisoo quickly runs inside and tried to calm him down.