Leech Twins || Birthday present 🎁

Warnings:: Sub Jade,Sub Floyd, soft dom! reader, futa reader

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝’𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

"This is what you want for your birthday?"

Floyd rested his head against your chest and Jade laid his own on your lap, both of them smiling. Hugging you tighter, Floyd answered, "That's right shrimp-chan!"

You placed your hands on their heads, running them through their turquoise locks. Your mind wondered. Laying on your lap and chest. Was that the only thing they wanted? They could do this any other day. Why did they want this as their birthday present?

You looked at the side contemplating when Floyd's voice pushed you out of your thoughts. "Ne ne shrimp-chan did you try the cake yet?" he raised his head to stare right into your eyes with a smile gracing his face.

"Eh? No, I haven't."

"You don't need to worry about that (Y/n)-san." this time Jade spoke. He too lifted his head from your lap and raised to his feet. He went to the table that contained the cake, cut a slice, and placed it on a plate accompanied by a fork. He then returned to you and his twin brother.

Sitting beside him, he carefully cut out a small piece of the slice, stabbed it with a fork, and brought it to your lips. You felt the fluffy texture of the cake against his lips and then decided to open your mouth and let him feed you.

You tasted the cake in his mouth. It had a certain weird flavor but other than that it tasted like a normal cake. The twins looked at you with anticipation, sly smiles on their faces, and their yellow eyes sparkled.

You noticed the look they gave you. Swallowing the food in your mouth you started, "What's-" but was interrupted by a sudden pain in your stomach. Scared, you put your hands on his face, held back in pain. That pain soon moved from her stomach to his groin. It was like something was growing but you still didn't know what.

Lifting your gaze to look at the two guys in front of you you noticed they were looking at you with excitement, cheeks flushed red.

"What did you guys do?"

"Don't worry (Y/n)-san," Jade said "There's nothing wrong. This pain will go away quickly."

And she stopped. But you still felt weird. Suddenly you saw her skirt lifting a little. You looked incredulous. Could it be that?

You pulled your skirt aside quickly and confirmed his thought. You had a dick in your crotch. But how?

"What did you guys do?" when you looked at them again, they had come closer and you could see hearts in their pupils.

"Look Jade it worked!"

"Yes, I can see that Floyd."

You were getting more and more angry and confused. "Explain what happened to me!"

"We're sorry (Y/n)-san. We wanted a special kind of gift. And in a way, we also wanted to surprise you."

Well, they did it!

"That's right shrimp-chan! We wanted to surprise you so what do you think?"

This was indeed a surprise to you. But you weren't about to let this opportunity pass. A smile cracked on your face, and that seemed to be the answer they were hoping for as their heart pupil seemed to grow.

On their knees in front of you, they both pulled their tongues out and wrapped them around your cock.

Their long wet muscles swirled around, like when they wanted to hug you in their eel form. When one was below, the other licked above. The sharp tip of the tongue licked a bit of precum that was coming out of your cock as if it wanted to enter.

You patted their heads, a silent sign that they were doing well and could continue. "Doesn't it smell weird?"

"It doesn't !" "Of course not." They stopped momentarily to answer and then resumed coating your member with saliva.

It looked like they had decided beforehand who would go first, you thought. Floyd sat on your cock and his expression felt like he was feeling the most pleasurable sensation ever, rivaled only by your strap. His blush increased, his tongue came out more, drool ran from the corner of his mouth, and a dazed look was expressed on his face.

It was a very distant feeling from what you were used to. Now you could feel him perfectly tightening around your now real cock. And it didn't take long for you to feel yourself reaching his prostate making him moan with pleasure. Your skin was pink from hearing the sounds that escaped his lips. If he made this kind of sound with just the motion then you couldn't wait to hear the sound he was going to make when you got inside him.

As he moved up and down, Jade sucked on your nipple and his other hand lightly touched his other breast. One of your hands rested on the waist of the bouncing twin on your lap and your other hand rubbed the hair on the back of his head.

A while later, you squeezed his hair tightly in your hand and a moan through clenched teeth, causing Jade to moan around your nipple.

Floyd let out a moan and threw his head up, eyes focused on the ceiling and eyes widening as he felt your cum invade his insides. His own cum dirtying his belly.

He kept you buried inside him until you just finished cumming. When it finished flowing inside, he lifted his hips feeling your cum ooze out of his hole. He almost went back to take you inside him again but remembered that his twin still had his turn.

They switched places, with Floyd now sucking and licking your other nipple while Jade rode your cock.

Your eyes stared into theirs that looked at you with desire and need. The only thing that worried you was whether your stamina could handle theirs. They looked like they could handle several rounds. You just prayed mentally that they would get tired after each one had their turn and that they would decide to stop there. If they wanted another round with your "real" dick, they would have to wait another time.

With a few movements up and down, repeatedly touching his prostate, you felt yourself coming again, painting his insides white, just like his brother.

"Please tell me the effects of the potion have already faded..." you mumbled to yourself, the twins snuggling into either side of you, pressing small kisses to your cheeks adoringly.

You let out a low laugh, your fingers tangling in the boys' hair gently stroking them.

"Shrimp-chan can we do this again?"

"That sounds like a good idea Floyd."

"Not today! Another day!"

"Happy Birthday, Jade and Floyd."