03. broadcasting

CHAPTER THREE

BROADCASTING

CHEONGSAN WAS HANGING on the hose-ladder while a zombie latched onto his leg

CHEONGSAN WAS HANGING on the hose-ladder while a zombie latched onto his leg. suhyeok, who was standing outside a window in a dangerous position was making unhelpful comments.

"i'm coming down there!" suhyeok shouted, coming closer to cheongsan who was spouting protests.

suhyeok, afraid, went back to his original position on the edge of the window.

"bare-su look up!" when he did, he saw a hungry zombie looking down on him. the zombie jumped to get to him forcing suhyeok to jump as well.

unlike the zombie who landed on the ground, suhyeok landed on the same hose cheongsan was holding onto.

suhyeok went down, now holding onto cheongsan's waist. he started to kick the zombie and successfully forced to let the zombie go.

the student's that were already in the broadcasting room looked out the window. "hey look it's bare-su!"

suhyeok started to climb his way down, once he got to the room onjo helped him get in and grabbed his hand.

"close the window already!" nayeon shouted, standing up from the chair she was sitting in.

"what's wrong with you! cheongsan's still out there, do you want him to die?" gyeonsu replied.

"is it a crime to want to have the windows closed?"

"how could you be so selfish!?"

nayeon sighed, "I can't stand you, you stupid welfie." which made the other student's either look away or glare at nayeon.

this caused gyeonsu to push nayeon, starting a fight that ms. park had to stop.

"tell me, what's a welfie?" she demanded her student's to tell her.

"a person on welfare." suhyeok informed.

ms. park started to give a lecture, but was interrupted when Jimin asked if the other teachers called the cops.

"i'm sure someone already ha-"

"we called the cops already but they aren't coming, so are first responders." cheongsan said.

"ms. park, hyeonju's hands were cold, so we're isak's. what if all of this started off with hyeonju?

"but hyeonju went to the hospital?"

"what if they're infected there as well? that's why they're not coming"

"wait, they still work right?" joonyeong asked, getting up and going to a computer.

everyone surrounded the computer, "why isn't it starting?" ms. park asked.

"it just did.." wujin informed.