Dear Diary, why does the room heat up with her arrival?

12/03/22

Dear Diary,

Why does the room heat up with her arrival every time?

It might be the coldest temperature, enough to make people quiver and then she arrives, heating up the temperature each time, making heads turn to stare at her.

With admiration, with desire, with awe.

And I hate that.

I hate the way people stare at her.

Most men have the most disgusting expression planted on their ugly faces each time she arrives,

It makes me want to pluck their eyeballs out

" Slightly to the right please, yes, yes right there! And that's perfect!"

Shubman looked to the right towards the entrance, his face poker, just the way it was expected to be.

The glass door of the studio was pushed open as Sara gracefully glided in, her secretary following her.

And he suddenly straightened up.

" Oh that's perfect! I didn't even have to tell you. Look at the camera now please."

But he was unable to look away.

She looked just divine.

" Mr.Gill? If you could please look at the camera?" The photographer requested.

The spot boy nudged him, jutting his chin towards the brunette who was engaged in a conversation with Vogue's magazine editor.

Jim, the photographer frowned, halting his work as he turned to take a look at who he was nudging him towards and his eyes' enlarged, nodding, mesmerised by her.

" Is she his girlfriend?"

" No idea mate. But they've got rumours together."

" Who is she anyway?"

" Founder and CEO of Allure, and the God of Cricket's daughter."

" She's Sachin Tendulkar's daughter?"

" I thought cricket never intrigued you Jimmy, but you seem to know a lot."

" Who hasn't heard of him? Cricketers all over the world would fear facing him. A terror with his bat on field and an extremely sweet personality off field."

" He's truly admirable."

" Wait wait wait, She is the founder and CEO of Allure? Ohmygod! I've always wanted to meet her in person!"

" Nancy...focus on the touchup for now. He needs it."

Nancy grumbled as she walked over to Shubman.

" You need a touchup sir."

Shubman nodded, not taking his eyes off Sara.