Chapter 1

The sun dipped below the rolling hills of the Yorkshire countryside, casting a warm, golden glow over the old family farm. Claudia, a 25-year-old dairy farmer with a mop of brunette curls and a curvy figure. She played with her clothes as she watched the cows meander back to the barn for the night, adjusting her top, tying it into a knot behind her back, flashing the lower portion of her stomach and pulling her wellie bits up by the top seam, after finishing her milking shift, exhausted and overheated from the day, she wandered through the farmyard. Nearby, Randy, a 29-year-old tractor driver with tousled blonde hair and a charming smile, tinkered with the engine of his tractor. "Need a hand with that, Randy?" Claudia called out, her voice carrying over the soft hum of the evening breeze. Randy looked up, his blue eyes meeting Claudia's. "I've got it under control, but thanks for the offer." Claudia stepped closer, her heart fluttering in her chest.
As he climbed down to meet her, she saw that his trousers, low course, were flashing his chiseled abs, and that little V shape that leads down.
"You know, you spend more time with that tractor than you do with me." Claudia teased as she approached, the sun lighting her up like an angel. Randy chuckled, the sound rich and warm in the fading light.
"Well, I'm here all the time so I doubt that very much, darling. " Randy replied, sarcastically.
As he wiped his brow from the long hot summer day, he left a grease mark across his forehead. From driving all morning, helping Claudia till lunch and the last hours of daylight spent tinkering with his tractor, appropriately named Giggles, secretly after his brunette crush whom he made laugh uncontrollably daily.