mehendi & sangeet

A day after engagement it was the day of mehndi and sangeet ceremony....
In morning mehendi will be done and at night there is adiseena'a Sangeet... Mehendi will be done at haseena's place whereas sangeet ceremony is held at Aditya's place.....

🕚At 11:00 am

Mallik mansion was beautifully decorated with green and golden lights, the hall was buzzing with people, everyone was waiting for mehra family to come haseena was in her room all ready and rest of the members were at the entrance to welcome their dear son_in_law.
And here he came in a simple yet beautiful green kurta with his evergreen cute si smile....

Aditya's outfit 👆🏻

Ammi welcomed them and they get comfortable in their respective seats.....
Till then haseena came with Anuradha and jeevika...
She was cladded in a beautiful green sharara and her waa tied in a messy bun, and in jewellery she only had her silver jhumkas.....

Haseena's outfit 👆🏻

Haseena got settle opposite to aditya they were sitting in front of each other and in middle there was a table on which mehendi was kept....

Abb sab aagye hai toh mehendi shuru karee....."Santu asked excitingly"

Haa haa bilkul, chaloo shuru shuru karte hai....."neha said"

Badi maa smiled and sit beside haseena holding a cone in her hand and said ......."shagun ki mehendi mai apni beti ke haath mai khud lagaugi. Fir baaki artist laga degi...hmm"
And started applying mehndi on haseena's hand ammi saw how sweetly badi maa talked to haseena, this nature of her gave a peace to her heart that her daughter will not get any kind of trouble in her sasural .
Keeping her thoughts aside she went to aditya and told him to give his hand, aditya without asking any question have his hand to ammi and then was about to apply mehndi on his hand and he asked ammi while taking his hand back......

"Ammi.. yeh mehendi aap mujhe kyu laga rahi hai...yeh toh Dulhan ko lagaii jaati hai naa".

Dulhan ke saath saath dulhe ko bhi thodi si shagun ki mehendi lagaii jaati hai aditya......."ammi said"