The Twins of Dark Halls

!WARNINGS!

1. Foul language

2. Family problems

3. Mentions of blood, weapons, and self-harm

4. Child abuse

If you feel uncomfortable with these topics, please leave

Picture from- Pinterest

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story-1

It was a warm Thursday night. I was going home from my best friend's house Jenni. I opened the door, and my parents turned like I came in with a knife in my hand or something! 'hey Mom and Dad?' I said, with a confused expression. 'Hey hon, come sit' replied my mom, sounding a bit worried.

'What's up, mom?' I said, a bit worried.

Mom looked at Dad, then looked back at me.

'Hon, you need to shift schools'

'WHAT?!'

Those 5 words were about to ruin my life.

-------------------------- ----------------------------------- -----------------------

We were getting in the car a few weeks later, to show me my new school.

Shifting schools was like buying a ticket to visit Saton's kingdom for me!

I loved my school. Everyone, the teachers, my classmates, they all loved me. When I told my class I was leaving, we all were sad the whole day!

SO OF COURSE I WAS MAD!

'Hon? Are you feeling any better?' my mom asked, on the way there. 'I'm fine.' I said, answering quickly.

I would have been happy if we had been going to the school three hours ago I thought as I sunk back into my car seat.

It took another hour for us to reach there. As soon as I stepped out of the car and looked at the school, I felt a bucket of chills just, pouring down my back.

I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out of my throat.

'Amanda? AMANDA JOSEF!' my Mom screamed. 'H-huh? Oh.. sorry' I replied, still terrified by what was before me.

Dark Halls Academy was pretty popular back at my old school. Once, a pair of twins from my class in 6th grade transferred there. By the end of the week, both of them were sent to the mental hospital for stabbing their teacher. They concluded that they were victims of spirit attachments. During the ritual, they concluded that the two twins who were girls around 7 were to blame.

They died in a car crash the next day.

Two of my guy best friends also transferred there too. They came to visit my home Alive and pretty chill.

weird

but anyways,

I was petrified.