A New Phase of Love

Here The Twists of the Story begin!

Next day...
Pooja saw a box wrapped on the table. She was excited to open it.

Pooja: "Wow, where did this come from? Let me open it." She thought to herself.

As soon as she opened the box, a toy sprung out of the box. She was Stunned. She got scared because it came out all of a sudden.

Pooja: "Ahhhh..."

Ajay: "Hahaha..."

Pooja looked behind and saw Ajay laughing.
She ran behind him. Both of them were running around the house. She hit him playfully, they both kept laughing.

Pooja: "Ajay you should've informed me before that you were coming right?!"

Ajay: "I wanted to surprise you, that's why I didn't tell you 😉"

Shanthi: "Okay breakfast is ready, you two come in..."

Ajay: "Ok, maa"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rahul was sitting on a chair, thinking about something...

Nisha: "Rahul, what are you doing there?"

Rahul: "Nothing, just thinking about something..."

Nisha: "Why are you sitting alone? Come join us"

Rahul: "Yeah, I'll come in a bit."

Nisha: "Rahul, if you are thinking about the play then don't worry I'm sure it will be a masterpiece."

Rahul: "No, it's not about the play!"

Nisha: "Then, What's wrong?"

Rahul: "I'm just thinking about the character of Maya."

Nisha: "Oh c'mon Rahul, we'll figure it out somehow..."

Rahul: "Okay!"

Nisha's POV: "I have no idea why Rahul is so attached to his Maya, who is just an imaginary girl. Well I know that he doesn't believe in love but I do, but the problem is that he doesn't see me as the character! How should I tell him that I want to be his Maya!" She thought this to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ajay: "Pooja, let's go out for dinner. A treat from my side. What do you say?"

Pooja: "Oh Sure!"

Ajay: "which restaurant do you think we should go?"

Pooja: "I have heard about a restaurant called Asilo, the ambience is great! What do you think?"

Ajay: "The Restaurant near that Garden which you love visiting?"

Pooja: "Yes!"

Ajay: "We can also go to the garden near the Restaurant..."

Pooja: "That sounds like a very nice idea!"

Pooja and Ajay got ready and set their way off to the restaurant. They had their dinner and left the restaurant. Their next stop was the Garden.

Pooja: "I love this place so much! The Flowers, the atmosphere, the vibe, everything is so beautiful here, haina Ajay?" She asked him.

She didn't get any answer for that question. She looked at Ajay and found that he was drowned in his thoughts.

Pooja: "Ajay?!" She touched his shoulder.

Ajay: "Haan, Pooja!"

Pooja: "Kin Khayalon mein khoye hue ho?" (In what thoughts are you lost? She asked.