87~ Broken Beyond repear

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

[Fourteenth Day]

Fourteenth and final day on this cruise. Last night, we received orders to shift our luggages to Ship that pushed me out of my comfort zone.

I heard from Tarakshya that Ardhansh sent our sons back to Mumbai. I didn’t reach out to him or confront him about why he did that.

I don't know why, but I don't even want to resent him. He was never at fault; it was always me.

Those fresh memories of meeting him for the first time still linger. That egoistic, handsome man still rules my heart. What's his fault if I willingly chose to be a fool? and he simply used my foolishness to his advantage.

What I would have felt after knowing he raped me because of my father? A daughter should feel knowing such thing about her father, disgust of herself for being born as his daughter.

Better to be an orphan than to have such a man as a father, and to be called his daughter.

As a son and brother, he did what he had to do to save his mother and sister's self-respect. As the daughter of that man, I am ashamed after seeing those MMS videos of his mother and sister.

What did he feel after seeing those videos? I can't fathom the same amount of pain he has gone through, maybe not even a single percent. But as a lover or husband, Ardhansh Singhaniya was a failure.

He simply chose his family over me, and that shows he was right. I was nothing more than a thing to satisfy his physical needs.

Yet this silly part of my heart believes he loves me, and I hate this filthy thing for that.

For What Trivedi's and Singhaniya's are bloodthirsty of each other? I don't know. What grudges do they hold against each other? I have no idea. I just know I have never truly been part of them.

I am always a misfit among those elites. Neither my standards nor my thinking could ever align with theirs.

What I lost is due to my own foolishness and silly acts. I should have known that once a person breaks your trust, they can break it again.

I trusted him again, and that's my fault, not his. Ardhansh Singhaniya was never meant for me, nor was I suitable for him.

Now he is moving on, and I support him for that, but not at the cost of my sons. I don't know what I will do, but I need both of my sons back.

What was between us doesn’t matter. It ended the minute he thrashed me like a used thing, and I chose to walk away without seeking answers from him.

But somewhere it still didn't end, I need him as always.

A tear rolled down my cheek as my phone buzzed, displaying a picture of my sons on the screen.

“You don’t need to come, Anu. You can rest here,” I heard that voice and glanced in the mirror to see him staring at me.

His eyes scanned my figure as he breathed heavily, causing me to sigh, knowing what he feels for me.

It's awkward living with him, and so uncomfortable, but do I have options? Probably not.

Yes, I was running from Ardhansh Singhaniya. I don't have the courage to face him, but now I understand—how far can I really run?

Today or tomorrow, I will have to face him again, and I need to be prepared for it. I just can't give up on my sons.

As for my unborn child, a bittersweet relief washes over me knowing she will be spared the pain I've experienced. At least now, she will be happy, living the life of an angel.