I'M PISSED!

Hey, I'm back, I haven't been on for a while cause I'm pretty busy, and I'm mad today. So, want to know what happend? ... Haha, sure you do ;) So today I was about to go home from school I got my stuff and shiz and I went to my friend she was talking to a boy, and he ran away I didn't realize before my friend yelled in my face. I was upset. So I ran off to my bus stop I thought that that we souldn't be friends no more, so after that I wanted to read I took out my Diary of the wimpy kid which I was page #201 I was proud, but THEN this happend a girl I hated came and went infront of me, and since I'm reading I am on the floor with a book. So, I asked her if she would move, but nothing happend I waited until I told her to move and this time I yelled. Still didn't move I was totally pissed, so FINALLY the bell rang and I ran to the stairs at least the teacher told me she had a dog, and showed me I was happy at th moment. So we went to the bus and I sat down, and THIS time my 3rd grade friend got up on the seat and her butt was on my face I got pissed once again.I screamed, pushed, and moved her until she FINALLY went away so that's all that's the reason why I'm pissed and mad. Thanks for listening :)

Author: Aaminah Satarah.