part 18

Sorry for the delay... bought a new phone so...that took me some days to share my all info. In my new phone from my old phone.

Let's get it....

______________________________________

Y/n pov...

Is it winter or autumn right now...
Is the sun brighting outside or hidden among the clouds.

I literally forgot how the outside looks...

After what happened last years trauma.

Flash back..

Author pov..

Y/n felt like fainting as she sat on the floor....

The TV is on there's a perticular news going on..

Reporter: Breaking news..the whole Kapoor family died in plane crash...
Strangely the whole family was in one private jet and it crashed in the south in this morning.

Jungkook turned the TV off.

Y/n sat on floor paralyzed..her whole world crumbled...he mind went black.

Jimin: wrong decision right panishment..

Y/n: NO NO NO MOM DAD DIDI.....NO NO I'M GOING TO THEM.THEY- THEY CAN'T DIE..

Y/n about to run outside but jin hold her hand threw her on the couch.

JIN: you shouldn't have just married someone... if you had not cheat on us your family would have been alive.

Y/n: w-why w-why whyy..m-my family

Y/n started crying loudly...
Grabbing her hair and screaming loudly..

Because of her selfishness her whole family died..

Flashback ended..

It's been one year of that
accident (man made)..

After that accident they looked y/n in a room...no one allowed to go inside expect them and hana not even her brother or maids.

Y/n becoming a human rock day by day...she sits in one place the whole day without any movement...untill some one told her to sleep or do anything..

It's like if someone tells her to 'go jump from balcony' .she would do that without any hesitation..

She barely
Responses to anyone she just stares at the wall blankly...

In the other hand hana becoming like her fathers..as she killed a maid yesterday out of rage..

There's no response from that Russian family as if they vanished.

BTS visits y/n in the morning and talk sweet as if nothing happened and then they come to meet her in the evening after office.

They sleep in on room but they never tried to do anything sexual knowing her mental health.

As they spend their weekends in her in that one room same goes to hana ...

Hana comes to her mother and talks about how she killed some one and how her fathers helped her with that.

--------------

A tear rolled down to her eyes as she tried to get up from her bed..

She slowly went towards the door as she knows her husbands are in office and hana went to school.

She slowly knocked on the door.

She knows there's a maid that was sent here by lina unnie to help me.

But failed each time..but luckily she didn't got caught..

Lina's maid: yes ma'am..

Y/n bring me nitrogen cyanide...

LM: what mam..what are you thinking don't do anything recklessly.

Y/n: please..i won't take it don't worry

The maid hesitated but bought her that in one hour...

Y/n gave the maid a letter to the maid from under the door..

Y/n: give this to lina unnie...

In night...

BTS entered in the room with her dinner...

Namjoon: darling we bought your dinner...

Namjoon put down my food..as y/n slowly sprinklered the chemical whithout them noticing...

Y/n: would you like to eat with me.

They looked shocked but they broke in happy smile as y/n said the longest sentence in a whole year.

Tae: of course baby...let us eat from here...

Jimin: okay..

7 of them took 7 spoons and took a spoonfull food from me..

And eat it together...
I smiled at them...

Everything fall silent...as their spoons fall on floor and they clutched their throat..

And looked at me in agony as I also took a spoon of food..

Let us be happy in heaven god..

The news broke in every country as the business tycoons and their wife died from poison...

And her brother and sister in law took the custody of their daughter as y)n wrote in the letter...

Lina admitted hana to good mental hospital as y/n instructed...

And y/ns last wish was- 

Please bury us in a same grave...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end

Hope you liked this story Candy's💐🌹🌺🌷🪷🌸💮🏵️🪻🌻🌼... let's meet in my other story byeee...💜💜💜