Dear Diary, An apology is a must

Author's note: Double update cause I cannot leave my girl hurting and my man not making up for his actions so here we go!

07/03/22

Dear Diary,

I met a model at the airport, she was nice, good looking,

But not someone I like or I'd want to settle with.

I merely acknowledge the fact that she was attractive, but not more attractive than someone else.

She pestered me for a date everyday, every minute of every hour and refused to take no as an answer so I finally gave in.

She got uncomfortably close and it really triggered me but I had to keep mum, because she didn't understand, and she wouldn't have even if I told her.

She didn't seem to understand men get uncomfortable because of a touch too.

She didn't seem to understand we know what an uncomfortable touch is.

I've never gotten intimate with a woman the way she tried getting with me.

Strangely and surprisingly, Sara was in the same café and she seemed...uncomfortable?

I'm unaware of what exactly happened to her but I seem to have hurt her sentiments, and an apology is a must.

I ought to apologise.

" But why don't you want to take down the rumours?" Shubman took a step back, Sara seemed too agitated.

" Your girlfriend will be uncomfortable at the thought of-"

" For God's sake Sara, that woman is not my girlfriend! I told her by the end of the date that I've no such intentions of dating her. I agreed to go on a date with her simply because she was hellbent on taking me out, she refused to take a no as an answer. I had no choice!"

" You two looked pretty happy-"

" I faked it! She made me uncomfortable Sara. She got extremely close, I felt harassed. And had I told her, she wouldn't have understood. Because men don't feel harrased. Men don't get uncomfortable, men are made of stones, it's not easy breaking them down."

" That's bullshit. You do have feelings, you can also feel uncomfortable, you can also feel uneasy. It's nuisance. Why didn't you...call me then? I'd have spoken to her."

" Would you have?"

" Would I not? Shubman you're human too! And as a woman herself who works in such an industry where people can easily harras her, she should understand it the best of how any other person can feel. Woman or not. You should've pushed her away. It wouldn't make you look rude or arrogant. It would actually be understandable and if no one else did, I would support you. Jugnu would support you, Seb would support you, Ishan would support you. All your friends, your sister, your family would support you."

" Thank you." He murmured.
" So you wanted to take down the rumours, because you assumed me to be dating that woman?"

Sara hesitantly nodded and he appeared disgusted.