!!catnipped!!

!!THIS IS NOT CANON, AND WILL NOT AFFECT THE STORYLINE!!

Collab with @SeeDeez

(Part 2, oh boy..)

......

[BubbaBubbaphant]

...
I shivered slightly as Neko passes by me, opening the door for him was so much harder than I thought.
Never had the action to unlock and turn the fucking door handle so bloody difficult in my life before. But when I did though, I felt triumphant.
Picky has conveniently recovered from her shock as well, but she can like barely walk now.

(Bobby) "Deep breaths, yes, keep going, darling."
(Picky) "Holy fucking shit.."

Picky is still traumatized about what she had just seen, I think.
And it's clear on everyone's face as well.. but it subsided quickly.
But that didn't mean everybody would stay. Picky escaped to her room, Kickin and Hoppy hastily fled upstairs. Only me, DogDay, CatNap and Lynx stayed behind, and if Picky was here, Bobby would have also been on the list. Instead, Bobby left too, she isn't exactly afraid, but she's definitely feeling uneasy.
...

The four of us sat down, with me being the last one to.
The couch is pretty big, it's L-shaped, so there's plenty of room.
I patted the spot next to me, not too hard because I could've caused an earthquake.
Neko got my gesture, and nervously rested himself onto the couch right next to me. I don't blame him for his nervousness, it's normal. He also happened to shift his hands onto the side of his jacket.
I secretly hope he won't transform into it again. It's already scary enough, and now I'm scared that he might just "Fuck It" and transform, then pick us off one by one.
...
Neko started first.

(Neko?) "So what is it you all want from me again..?"
(Neko?) "You guys spent like 5 minutes trying to get me down a tree for this.."

So he forgot..
..
I then start to explain.

(Bubba) "Mm.. nothing.. really. I just wanted to check up on you, to make sure everything's okay. Forget about the car, it'll live. Did you get scratched or bruised? Anything at all.?"
(Neko.?) "Maybe a concussion or two.. that's all.."

The he suddenly started to sniff, his ears perking up as his tail swayed

(Neko?) "Also, I sense some CatNip nearby.. you're not trying to drug me, right.? Because.. things will get really freaky if that happens.."
(D-Day) "Obviously"

I got a little curious, I know what CatNip is and what it does, it's basically a plant that makes Cats feel good.. at least that's what I know..
Anyways.. what did Neko mean by that..
...
Wait..
Didn't CatNap just finished the last tin of CatNip yesterday.?

(Bubba) "Wait- we don't have any CatNip left"
(C-Nap) "Oh.. about that..."
(Bubba) "Huh? But we ran out.."
(C-Nap) "Uhm.."
(Bubba) "Wait, did you get more CatNip.?"
(C-Nap) "Well- DogDay said I could have a treat.."
(Bubba) "Great, now he thinks we're drugging him."
(Neko?) "Now I don't feel very safe.."