Chapter:15

Randhir's Pov:

"What's update on the guys you caught this morning?" I asked.

"Bhai, he isn't telling us anything." Rudra answered.

"Leave him for now. I'll come to see him in the morning myself." I answered back and cut the call.

I'm going to find whoever this person is. I'll make sure he or she get a painful death for trying to hurt my belladonna.

I got up from my chair and walked out of my office. It's quite late so everyone has already left. It only me and my guards here. Nandani also left few hours before.

Walking out of my office building I took keys from driver and settled inside my car and started to drive toward home.
I was on my way back to house when I got a call from vihaan. I sighed looking at my phone; I know why he is calling me.
I parked my car to side and answered his phone,
"Randhir, I'm sending you a location and you're going to come here!" and with that he cut the call.

He seemed really pissed. Ofcourse, he would be afterall it's about his sister.

Soon my phone pinged with a message and vihaan has sent me a location.

Without wasting my time, I pulled out of parking side and drove to location sent by him.

The location was at the outskirt of the city. It was quite here with no traffic and very few people on the road.

I reached outside an old two story house. Parking my car outside I walked toward the backyard of the house directly.

This is our meeting spot. We don't usually use this place but it is perfect for our dark work.

As soon as I stepped in the backyard a powerful punch was thrown right at me. It hit me right square on my jaw.

"This is for you trying to take my sister away from me!" Vihaan said.

As soon as his fist had connected with my jaw, my guards had pulled their guns out, aimed right at him. I motioned for them to lower their weapons and leave from there which they followed.

What the freaking hell? Did he break my jaw? I knew I was going to get this but I didn't thought he would hit me with this much force. So, I really did piss him off real bad.

"You better start speaking why you did this shit or I'll kill you, damn now!" Vihaan said through gritted teeth.

I wiped the blood from corner of my lip and turned a little to see my other two friends sitting on the couch glaring at my soul.

"Let's sit down first." I walked to the empty chair and sat on it. I could clearly see from vihaan reaction that he isn't in his best mood right now.

"I don't regret what I did. And I'll do it again and again if it meant that she is going to be my wife." I said in a monotonous tone while gulping down a glass of wine in one go.

"Why are you doing this Randhir?" Vardhaan asked breaking the tense atmosphere.

"I'm not doing anything. I just want the parihar's to follow the contract..." I said in a bored tone.

"This can't be the reason for you suddenly wanting to marry her. And don't you dare to fucking lie, Randhir! We want the truth!" Abhimanyu intervened in between.

Seems like they are not going to let go of this topic. I should have know better than to fake in front of them.

I took another shot of drink. Sighing I spoke, "Someone is trying to hurt her just to get back at you Vihaan. And we both know this, if we let this marriage happen then it will be profitable for us both. No, one in their sane mind would try to hurt my wife. She will be safe!"