❝𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇❞

     "Where is this nigga hiding at mane?" Chresanto fussed letting out an aggravated sigh, he leaned back using his eyes to scope out the neighborhood

     "Where is this nigga hiding at mane?" Chresanto fussed letting out an aggravated sigh, he leaned back using his eyes to scope out the neighborhood. He kept one hand on the wheel, and one window down and the gun on his lap and his finger was itching to pull the trigger. Silence rang throughout the car as Chresanto stared at Jahmiel who was sitting in the passenger seat, he was looking out the window leaned back trapped in a deep thought. Chresanto eyes scanned over to Reese and D-boy who were in the back seat, D-boy rolling up, Reese tapping away on his phone.

   Chresanto sucked his teeth. "Y'all niggas get on my fuckin' nerves, am I talking to myself?" D-boy smacked his teeth poking his head out from the back seat looking at Chresanto.

   "Nigga ain't shit ta' say, when we find his ass? We find his ass." D-boy shrugged carelessly leaning back as he went back to rolling up on his rolling tray.

   "What he said, I can't even focus right now, this lil' girl tripping, mane." Reese stressed typing aggressively on the phone to his girlfriend. Chresanto waved them off as he continued cruising down the street, Chresanto looked over at Jahmiel who was still deep in thought, he had been silent the whole day, really the whole week. Jahmiel always had some to say, a joke to make and a smile to crack so this wasn't normal, not at all.

   "You good?" Chresanto asked looking over at Jahmiel, Jahmiel looked over at Chresanto as he sat up a little as his straight face turned into a deep frown.

   "Nah mane, this shit is stupid and we all know it. Da' fuck we gone kill a nigga in broad daylight for?" Jahmiel was pissed off. Romano always had them doing the most dumbest shit and handling his dirty petty work. He couldn't believe everyone agreed with no further questions asked especially when they knew police was cracking down. Their had been a soar in drive by murders in Louisiana so every corner had a patrol car. The block was extremely hot and this wasn't the time to make impulsive decisions especially when things could be handled in a different and smarter way.

   "Ain't nobody said nothing bout killing him, Romano said handle it, so we gone handle it."

   "He said handle it, what you think that mean Chresanto? C'mon bruh, don't play like you stupid or some shit." Jahmiel retorted aggravated.