II

Author's POV

"Who are you?" Krisha's dad asked..

"I am Ranvijay" RJ said..

"Ohh! So she works for you, I am glad that someone gave her a job" he said..

"Yeah" RJ said..

"I have a very sweet daughter but responsibilities and old wounds change everything" he said..

"Dad, enough. Chaliye, aapko discharge kar Diya Gaya hai" Krisha said..

"Okay" he said..

As the three of them were going out, they met Devika and Alia. Krisha was scared to see them so she quickly left without RJ. She put her dad in the car but his phone was left inside so she went to get it and then she found RJ.

"I brought you here and you were leaving me. I want to say that your identity will not be revealed to anyone and I have taken the responsibility of Pallavi as well." he said..

"Okay" she replied..

He sat in the car with her and first she dropped him at the office and then came home with her dad. She gave him medicine and made him rest and herself came to the other room. She started writing everything in her diary. If all that had not happened 10 years ago, her circumstances would have been different today. She messaged Abhiraj that she wanted to meet him and he was ready. There was no limit to his happiness. On the other hand, Ranvijay was not able to understand what is the real form of Krisha? The one she shows everyone or the one he saw today. He couldn't understand what he was thinking about her.  Next day, Abhi decided on a restaurant and both of them were on time.

  Next day, Abhi decided on a restaurant and both of them were on time

"I thought, you'll not come" Abhi said

"If I didn't want to come, why would I message?" Krisha said..

"If you don't mind, can I ask why you were so scared that day and why you wanted to hit me?" he asked..

"I live alone that's why I'm always afraid that someone might want to kill me"she said..

"Ohh! Koi khaas wajah?" he asked..

"We are meeting for the first time today, so I don't think it is necessary to tell you everything right now" she said..