Ch: 1

Tai's POV:

My name is Taichi Kamiya. My friends call me Tai. I am from Odaiba , Japan . I am sixteen years old  high school student. I attend school at Obiaba high school. I am the star captain of the soccer team. I have a band call Enternal Flames. I am lead singer and song writer of the group of the band. Yamato is not the only one who can play an instrument . I taught my self how to play the flute.No one  taught me how. I have a sliver flute that I paid for babysitting Hikari while my parents were working. I saved the money to pay for the flute I bought while mom and dad were out of town. At twelve years old I bought my Guitar.  I taught my self how to play the guitar Music is my passion. My band is famous around Japan and other countries. I am the courage digidestin. Agumon is my digimon partner. Agumon is the fire warrior. I have another  digimon partner besides Agumon. My other digimon partner is Veedramon.  Veedramon is a dragon digimon. Agumon doesn't  Know about Veedramon. No one else knows about my other digimon parter except for Gennai-sensei. I have a strong bond with Veedramon  just like the strong bond I have with Agumon. Agumon doesn't even know About Veedramon.

I am the leader of the digidestined's

I am the leader of the digidestined's. I became the leader of the digidestined's when I nine years olds. Destiney chose me to become a leader not just a leader but a ruler destined to become a king . I became a king at twelve year's old. I have a little sister Hikari. She is the eight digidestin. She the digidestin of light. Her digimon parter is Gatomon. I will always protect her from any harm.  Gennai-sensei , Hikari , Agumon and Veedramon are the only  that loves me.I don't have a close relationship with my parents ever since Hikari was sick and I didn't even know she was sick.  My mother slapped me hard on the face leaving a bruise on my face. She yelled at me saying it was my fault Hikari was at the hospital and  that I killed her.  My father agreed with my mother and was furious at me. My  aunt Asumai and I have good relationship. She loves and cares about me. She was angry at my parents for blaming  me that it was my fault Hikari was at the hospital very sick. Aunt Assumai yelled at my parents that it was their fault for leaving Hikari and I home alone without  a baby sister. I wear a mask of stupid impulsive happy go lucky moron. My parents and the rest of the digidestined's besides Gennai-sensei and my imoto know about the mask I hade behind it. My loving little  sister doesn't know I was drugged  and raped when I was twelve years old and she was eight. The green experimental liquid was forced my mouth. The green liquid changed my body to have female reproductive parts. I gotten pregnant with a baby result from being brutal raped . I hid my pregnancy from everyone except from Gennai-sensei. Gennai-sensei helped me with my pregnancy. I didn't tell the digidestined's about my child because they will think I am a freak. They would hate me. They don't even know my true self. They only known me as the façade mask. They don't know the sacrifices I made for them. I sacrifice a lot for them to protect them because it my responsibility of being a leader of the group. I was so fucking depress and wanted to kill my self. I hated my self and felt disgusted so much with my own body. I felt like I don't belong here in the human-world. The only reasons I am still alive was because of Hikari , Gennai-San and my own child. I wont abandon them.

__________________________________
End of Chapter: 1

Don't forget to comment and like the chapter