devito

*HEY GUYS!! this is my first story hope you like it*

               -KITTEN-

I wake up from the side of the streat, cardboard cold and damp underneath me. Im used to this though, growing up i didnt have much because my mom, dad, brother, sister, grandpa, grandma, cousin, cousin, cousin, cousin, cousin, cousin, cousin, stepbrother, stepmom, stepsister, cat, dog, fish, bunny, neighbor, and wveryone DIED. so i didnt have anything expt for my uncle. he loved me by day but then his true form came out at night. batman. he took to the bottle after the deaths, and after he took off the batsuit he took his anger out on me! he would beat me to a smoothie every day and hour and minute weather i was sleepign. he would also make me, cuddle with him when he was mourning, and do other things 😝. so i guess you could say im experienced in the naughty division. after my mirage of my life i wake back up into the real world and realiza that a limo is coming right towards me! it felt like my life FLASHED before my eyes as i rolled away and the car skidded to a abrupt stop.

i get frightened sl i scream! "batman save me!" my voice higheringing about 12 octaves.

i see someone or something flash across the sky and think 'has foather returned from the waterfalls of piss on mount everst??'

i soon realize that u was mistaken. it was my aunt! the joker! "AUNTIE!"

my aunt comes down and trys to move the car only to die when she gets shot by the mafia boss, Danny DeVito as he walks out of his car.

I look him up and down, checking him out.

"Who are you?" his low gravely scrupulous hazelnut nutella voice grumbles.

"I-i-i-i" i stutter in embarrassment, but realize i need to hold my ground, "im Cat, Kitty Cat, pleasure to meet you" my eyes rise to meet his own purple hazel nut orbs my eyes raking his stubby body, i bite my lip.

"Well hello there kitty. come with me" he grubles at me.

everything goes dark.

i feel myself lifted.

When i awake i only see one thing.
Ryan reynold, my childhood best friend, dannys opponent mafia boss.

*Thanks for reading!*