The One

Cookies pov

Since I was young I watched Danny run with all the other boys around the playground, hoping one day i'll run along side him. I grew up with my daddy and mommy in my ginormous mansion that was ONLY 8 STORIES TALL, LIKE WHAT THE HECK?! But my daddy was the president of the whole world but he sucked. My mom was a super duper model that made me super famous and hot, but whatever, she's the worst.

Danny was the only one who made me feel cuddly, but he never returned my cuddles... But my mommy made sure once we were old enough, which was 11, we were wed to each other. He was the most scrumptious piece of meat i've ever seen in my whooooollleeee life, so I never let him go...

4 years later

"Danny!!!!" I whined at the top of my lungs. "What babydoll," he grumbled in his high pitched hershey bar chocolate voice. "Can I borrow your credit card again? Pleaseeeeee I pwomise I'll be good for you," I looked up at his 56'3 feet form with my light purple, green, chestnut, pea, pink, willow, baby blue orbs. He stared at me with fury written all over his chiseled sharp jawline. "I CANT STAND YOU ANYMORE WOMEN!!!!" he screaming with flames erupting from his mouth. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wh-h-h-h-ha-a-a-at-t-t-t-t d-d-do-o-o-o-o y-y-yo-o-o-ou-u-u-u m-m-m-me-e-ea-a-a-an-n-n-n?!?!?!?" I screamed, piercing any ear in a 47 mile radius leaving them deaf, dogs howled in the distance, glasses shattered all around us. "I think... we're done pookie bear. I can't deal with you anymore," he stared at the ground covering his ears from my screams. "Get out of my house," he whispered shouted then slammed the huge wooden door to our beautiful gross mansion in my face, leaving my petite body flying to the ground.