🔞21. The jealousy game (Too Mature)

⚠️🔞A bit too mature content ahead. Absolutely nsfw.

Hyunlixfanfollowing Your request 🫶
.
.

Context:
Ishan and Shubman both are commoners and are best friends. They share a small rented appartment because they're currently studying. Ishan has strong feelings for Shubman and he's bound to make him fall for him too.

*third person's POV*

"Hello"
"Hi Adii!"

Aditi, Ishan's very very close friend, also knows about Ishan's crush on Shubman and is always willing to support him.

"Hi, Ishu! Kais-"
"Adi I need your help..."
"Pineapple?"
"Yes, Pineapple"

Pineapple, the very famous codeword for crushes. Yes and that's what Shubman was called between Adi and Ishu, Pineapple.

"Fine... Kya karna hoga?"
"Umm... Maine kuch socha hai but agar tum comfortable nahi ho to mana kar dena, okay... I need you to be my fake girlfriend, just to make him jealous and if it doesn't happen in one week, then we'll end it"
"Okay, Ishu.. it's alright from myside. Bas pineapple kahin mujhe maar na de"
"Don't worry.. he's a softie, everyone knows it"
"Yeah, hope so.. chal fir what to do?"
"Date pe chalte hain... Fake date. Abhi chal.. I'll pick you up in 30 mins"
"Okay"

Ishan hung up the call and that's when Shubman came back in the appartment.
"Ishuuu! Tera phone busy kyun jaa raha tha? Mere alawa bhi kisi se baat karne lag gaya tu?" Shubman said and pouted, hugging Ishan.

Ishan giggled, melting in his embrace. He hummed quielty.
"Aditi"
"Kya hua?"
"Date"
"Aditi ke saath?"

Shubman asked him, shocked. Ishan nodded.
"Oh..."
"You won't help me get dressed?"
"I'd rather help you undress" Shubman mumbled which was inaudible to Ishan.

"...ye le, wear this"
"Thank you, Shubi!"
"Ok ok, go now..."
"Byee Shubi"

Shubman felt a pang in his chest letting Ishan go like that.
'huh, why would I care, it's not like he'd ever say yes to me if I ever did propose him...'

He then laid down sulking in his bed, scrolling through his instagram.

..

"Ishan main sach bata rahi hun, tu marvane wale kaam karta hai"
"Ab tu mere liye itna bhi nahi kar sakti" He gaver her his puppy eyes.
"Aww.. accha accha theek hai..."

They talked alot and roamed around and purchased a few things too.
"Adi.. Dekh ye Shubi pe kaisa lagega?"

He showed her a pair of matching bracelets. If both were put together, they join due to the magnets and complete a heart.
"Awieee! Kaash mere liye bhi koi ye laake deta"
"Pakka, mere jiju bhi aayenge"

They both snickered and then purchased it.

Meanwhile Shubman got a notification update about Ishan. He saw his story with Aditi and they both looked really very happy together.
The caption read "Date and dates". In the picture Adi was feeding Ishan a spoon full of ice-cream.

And of course, Shubman couldn't bear seeing this. Ishan was in his clothes. His shirt, his necklace, his everything. And the boy too was supposed to be his. He imagined himself feeding Ishan like that, going on dates with him and being the reason for that smile. Jealousy gushed inside him like water in a river.
He then set off to ruin that cute little date of theirs.

He went to the same place where they were by using the location tag on his story. He then started to look for him everywhere and finally found him in a coffee shop with her.
Shubman was visibly boiling in jealousy and Ishan and Aditi were still unaware of it.