Michael B. Jordan & Jasmine-Room Service Part 15

FEATURING JASMINE AND MICHAEL B. JORDAN IN:ROOM SERVICE

{PHONE RINGING}Jasmine rolls over in a sleepy voice, hello?She immediately sits up at the sound of her boss Rob's voice. Okay, okay I'm on my way. Thank goodness Jazz had a habit of keeping two uniforms on deck at all times. One in her car and one in the house. She shook her head as she pulled the covers back. Guess there was going to be no binge watching anything tonight. She had just gotten off at 6pm and now at 9:30pm she was headed back into work to cover another shift. Nadia, the night shift manager, had broken her water in the lobby. (ewww) LOL A quick 5 minute refresh of the shower she had taken after work was already in the works. Coconut oil, Jessica Simpson's "fancy" and mango passion lip balm layered over Cherry Bordeaux lipstick,mascara and fresh breath all became her. She grabs her keys and purse and heads out the door!When she arrives the wonder twins as she called them. Tina and Marq were waiting for her. Thank goodness you are here... Rob has been a terror, we owe you big after you fix this.Jazz looks at them and says what did you do????Tina and Marq smile and dangle a red key card in front of her. Perhaps we were a little rude to a guest and now you are requested by name, to go up and diffuse the situation! Jazz, raised an eyebrow and shook her head. da fuck she mouths to them. Tina says go.. you have 4 hours to get it cleared up. Jazz for 4 hours?Marq says that is when Rob will be back from the land of the lost aka our sister location in Adamsville.Jazz looks horrified and says you two better hope I can fix this or that's your asses on a stick! Marq says we believe in you jazzy pope! Alluding to the fact that he knew Jazz's favorite show was Scandal. She throws the middle finger and turns on her left stiletto her ass bouncing from left to right under her navy pencil skirt. Tina says have fun. Jazz mouths fuck you over her shoulder and presses for the elevator.Floor 6. She walks the slow walk to room 630 at the end of the hall... it's a double suite with the outer wall to the hotel parking lot and the other to the suite next door. She knocks lightly. She hears fussing. She counts to 10 and knocks again. She steps back when the door swings open. Can I help you he says , water trickling down his beautifully carved 6pack and down into his thirsty white towel. Good Evening sir, I'm Jazz and I'm pleased to assist you in any way that I can. Jazz turns on her pearly whites and looks into his teddy bear brown eyes only to keep from getting fired by Jesus, because if he so much as sneezed, that towel was a goner.
She was startled when his face didn't soften instead he grabbed her arm and pulled her inside locking the door. She was trying to play nice, but she didn't want to be manhandled by anyone.
Sir!
Michael, it's Michael and I'm sorry about pulling you, I just don't want those crazy stalker employees of yours returning.
Jazz straightens her sleeve. I would like to apologize on their behalf, they are a little starstruck. Mr. Jordan.
Again, I would like to apologize and extend myself to help make your stay as amazing as possible from this moment forward.
He looks down at her, still draped in that towel and says is that right?Yes sir, whatever I can do...
He touched her arm lightly and said I need some room service... Jazz walks over toward the phone and as she picks it up and turns around to ask him what he would like.... He steadies her back and kisses her lips....she drops the phone.... and closes her eyes inadvertently. Her mango passion lip balm is being shared with her favorite actor of all time. His lips are perfect and his hands so big and warm against her back... when the kiss finally does come to an end, Jazz can't help but be turned on..... she tries to compose herself and backs up hitting the nightstand that housed the lamp and telephone... He chuckles you okay?
Oh I'm more than okay, especially, since I can say you're wearing my lipstick!Ooooh you got jokes!
yeah, I do.... this time his hands palm her face as he goes in for a full on tongue down...... this time more sensual and passionate.... Jazz's hands find themselves wrapped around him and he doesn't object in the least.... taking it one step further and lifting her onto him and his damp towel.... her skirt hanging on for dear life.....
he walks himself backward sinking into the two down comforters that he had marq and Tina deliver up to the suite earlier....landing against his rock hard body and down comforters, Jazz, was in heaven!
Mike says Jazz , can I please you? Can I assist in making your stay here in the hotel room amazing?
HELL YES!!! she is thinking in her head! instead it comes out yes, you can! mike says good....cause I've been waiting on you all night....... Let me help you take off all those clothes.... Jasmine
She pulls her face back from his and he smiles....oh you didn't think I would find you huh?jazz feels a bead of uncertainty in the back of her throat...???
He says Jasmine is president of the biggest chapter for Michael B Jordan fans both domestic and international....Instagram name... her eyes get wide.... he spins her around on his lap and says yea.... I had to come to town and see my BIGGEST FAN... you know {kisses her lips quickly} and give her some special attention...
So tell me Jazz, what can I do to repay you for all your hard work on my behalf? his forehead is touching hers. He inhales her scent quickly and kisses her lips again slowly, with his eyes open and watches her.....she moans as she kisses him back....
She knew she could get fired for being sexually involved with a guest at her job, but she was for damn sure not letting this chance escape her....She takes a deep breath and says you can show me anything that will put a smile on my face...
perfect..... he pulls her back to standing and gently disrobes her.... then stops in a shot... we are accurate on you not being involved correct?..Jazz becomes the aggressor and pulls him to her and kisses him. no one but you and I....he says I like the sound of that baby... oh and don't take those heels off... you look hella sexy...
He slides both hands up her thighs while kneeling before her.... I've been waiting to do this for quite a while now. He clasps his hands together and literally lifts her up on his forearms all the way up to his shoulders.... supporting her weight he backs her against the wall....spreading her thighs over the width of his shoulders he inhales her again, this time more deeply! Those French lace panties are beautiful... did you wear those just for me?
Jazz smiles he knew damn well she had no clue he was going to be at her job tonight... hell she would have worn the crotchless panties if she knew that. She smelled delicious and she looked even more amazing with her uniform off... He had heard her singing and now, he wanted to hear it in person... without another word... he went to work on her precious..... mouthing it as if it were Jazz's mouth..... she wriggled atop his shoulders but he still hadn't heard the sound he was looking for.... he moved the lace to the side and let his tongue navigate its way deep into Jazz's soul.... with that, her back arched and she went into opera mode...... ahhhhhhhhhhh up in the air there was nothing to grip but his head....which was moving to the the tune of jazz's heartbeat down low...... he stops momentarily to take in her face..... perfectly made up face twisted up in the nest pleasure..... fuck she mewed.....
don't worry baby... we gonna get to that to... cause I know you can work that fat ass.... but this fat cat isn't done getting a bath..... so feed my tongue.....jazz thrusts her kitten into his face rhythmically while mike watches his tongue dance across her clit and lips.......the more she thrust the juicier her peach became...... dripping down his chin and his chest.... maybe she should have been embarrassed, but fuck that, she couldn't have written this shit any better if it was a scripted series...
Ahhhhhh no wait uuhhhnnnn oh shit........ thee fuckkkkkk oh ohmygosh...... he had taken her clit and place it between his tongue and lips and made that tongue go into overdrive...... she couldn't even handle it or control her creamy stream.......she leans forward holding his head for support as she came multiple times.....
good girl he says as he lick her off his mustache
into the bathroom they enjoy a quick steamy shower... she tries to avert her eyes but he turns around and makes her hold it.... the more she olds it the bigger it gets..... its all yours baby, what you gonna do with it?
jazz smirks.....
20 minutes they are all clean and he is in the crip cool sheets with her voluptuous breasts resting against him .....he flicks her nipples to she her react to the temporary pain before squishing them together and sandwiching them in his mouth..... flick each nipple with his tongue and sucking on them intently as if he were waiting for them to release liquids...his hand pulls her thigh up over his naked lower half.... her body felt amazing next to his... and although she may imagine this to be a fleeting moment in time... he had other plans for Jazz to be revealed at a later date.... Right now... he wanted to swim in her....however she wanted it, is how he wanted to give it to her...... and so she had it..... the way she threw her head back, biting that lip when he slid inside for the first time.... the way her ass vibrated as she thrust forward and back while she rode him while his eyes rolled into the back of his head. She felt more than good, she felt right.... her sweetness fit him like a glove...
palming her ass he pulled her closer and closer..... ummmmm ummmmmhhhhh damn jasmine...... you about to make the genie come out the bottle.... jazz starts laughing and they fall into a sweet kiss and he rolls her over and takes over the work..... one leg dangling off the bed and the other on his shoulder. He begins to show her how those abs put in work. his face looking ever bit of lustful as he hoists her off the bed and begins to fuck her in mid air.... each thrust taking a little bit more breath from an already speechless Jazz..... he knew just how to handle her body.... nothing was missing.... if she was thinking it, he was already tounging, sucking, rubbing or fucking it and well might she add! he had outlived all her expectations..... Her stilettos ended the night in reverse cowboy position in the easy chair in the corner of the room.... yeah baby that's it.... twerk that ..... he kisses her on bother her ass cheeks.... licking just above her sweet spot....
The service here is excellent. I will be writing a review.... he spins her around tonguing her down.... while grabbing her ass bringing her to a kneeling positon.... she hovers over his good and plenty....
He says Jazz...yes Michael....
he loves the way she lets his name roll off her tongue....
he says can I see you again... I mean after tonight?jazz says in what way... he says I was thinking along the lines of all the time ...
She pulls back, I don't know....I'm not into the groupie scene...how will I know it's real?
He says it's so real that you ever have to come back to this job if you don't want to....
This is not just a sexual tryst for me bae.... that was just a bonus... I'm willing to offer you so much more... but you think about it taking all the time you need.... his brown eyes searching her for a sign.... Jazz had to turn away......
When she came down to the front desk she was wearing a stern expression and called Marq and Tina to the front office.... What do either of you know about this! Marq grabs her hand and says oh what bitch... you did NOT go upstairs with this.....
Jazz's expression breaks into a stunning smile.....
Tina says damn jazzy boo you put it on him huh....
She says and you two helped hook that shit up....
marq and Tina hi five each other... yes bitch we got tired of hearing that name over and over .... Jasmine Jordan.. has a nice ring to it...Jazz says it does, doesn't it.