A misplaced Toad

Hello! This story was brought over from my fanfic account and I hope that you guys like it, So far it's got two chapters with one in the works. This is one of a few stories that are being moved onto Wattpad for your sake.

'everything that is or was, Began with a dream'

-Wait a goddamn minute! He stole this from my story! And I, Vanadis, Doth not approve!-

The Immortal Toad Blade: Chapter one: The Toad Sage Reborn.

'The Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant. Now it'll end a bit better, I hope. The final chapter... I'll call it: Frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean. Just barely glorious... But glorious indeed. Now I suppose it's about time I put down my pen. Oh, right... What should I name the sequel? I wonder... Let's see: The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki. Yes... That has a nice ring to it.'

Jiraiya the Toad sage, Teacher of Minato the Fourth Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki the Nine tail's Jinchuriki, Sunk towards the bottom of the lake. Killed by the Akatsuki member Pain wielder of the rinnegan. He was called many things, The Immortal Sage, A member of the Legendary sannin, Super Pervert, Pervy Sage.

He stood at 6'3" and was 54 years old, With his long white hair that looked like a rock-band's dream haircut, He had black eyes and two red tattoos that ran down his face. He didn't know why but they were just there and grew the older he became. However on his back was the wounds inflicted by the Pains of which the real one didn't stand amongst.

Jiraiya's last thoughts were of his Godson, Naruto Uzumaki the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. He expected to open his eyes in whatever afterlife there was. But that wasn't his fate. No another land across Dimensions needed the Toad Sage, To End a Cycle of Hatred. A world where Massive Creatures called Titan's Roamed the land. A world full of wonder and adventure. A world called Alrest.

(No Pov)

'Tweet, Tweet'

'Birds? Am I already at whatever afterlife there is? Man it's bright out there. Well, let's go see if I can Find Minato, Damn Kid didn't come see his sensei,' Jiraiya opened his eyes. Above him was a clear blue sky, The sun had just risen and the birds welcomed it's arrival.

Sitting up Jiraiya looked around. The Grass underneath him was A bright Green and the tree's around him tall and healthy. They looked just like the tree's back home at the Hidden leaf village.

'Home, Huh. I'll never get to see it again, Or maybe I will? Who knows,' He smiled at the thought. Looking around he saw the stunning breathtaking nature around him. He could smell the abundance of nature chakra. He didn't know the afterlife had nature chakra but then again. Nobody knew what the afterlife looked like so alright then. However the longer he looked around the more uneasy he became. There was no people here! No animals but the Tree's overhead.

He stood up feeling better then he had in years. 'Perk of being dead I suppose' he wandered around and nearby saw a clear pond. Walking over he peeked inside and saw himself, But younger he looked like he was 18 years old again! Jiraiya did a happy dance at his young age. Now he'd get so many more ladies! Paired with his Experience he couldn't fail!

"Oh Ladies! Where are you~ Come out to play~" Jiraiya called running around. He ran and ran but two hours later he still hadn't found a single Lady! Or anyone in fact!

"Come on! Where are you hiding? Why Hide from me? I'll be gentle~" He sang. He may not know it but if any woman was there they would be hiding from the freak sounding like a serial killer.