𝑶𝑵𝑬

'really?'

'really?'

NOVEMBER 6TH HAWKINS 1983 INDIANA

"somethings coming, something hungry for blood a shadow in the wall behing you swallowing the darkness, it- its almost here." Mike exaggerated as the four boys played dungeons and dragons as i sat on the cold carpet floor with work sheets spread across myself making a circle as i chewed on the end of the pen.

"What is it?" Will asked excitement overwhelming his face. "What if its the demogorgon?"Dustin spoke up as i sighed aggresively into my hand "who cares?" i groaned not being able to concentrate, they all knew about my attitude and definetly knew where i got it from my dad, the infamous cheif of police jim jopper. They all ignored my statement as they sighed as dustin put a hand up to his face.

"Oh we're so screwed if its the demogorgon! Oh, we're so screwed if its the demogorgon." Dustin complained again "Its not the demogorgon!" Lucas angrily stated "its the army of trogalecs charge into the chamber!" mike shouted causing dustin to smile. "Trogalecs." he smiled his two teeth missing in his mouth always made him look so much cuter candice thought.

"told ya!" Lucas smiled as he responded with a sassy tone. They all giggled as mike turned his head "wait, d-do you hear that? That sound.? dun. dun. dun." i couldnt help but giggle quietly at his actions as this was the most normal d&d game they have had this week.

"BOOM!" mike slammed his hands on the table causing it to shake as they all looked at him intently as they all gasped. "That-that trogalecs spell it came from something else." Mike said "THE DEMOGORGON!"he slammed a figurine onto the table as they as groaned "oh we're in deep shit!" dustin sighed "Will your action?" mike said 

"i-i dont know" he groaned "fireball him!" "then id have to roll a thirteen or higher!" "too risky cast a protection spell!" "dont be a pussy fireball him" "protection!"

i slammed my revision book onto the table making it shake as they all went quiet knowing what i was going to say "just fireball him!" i said in a snarky tone as they all looked up at me with a confused expression knowing i was gonna say something but not that. "The demogorgon is tired of your bickering it stomps towards you BOOM!" "FIREBALL HIM" "CAST A PROTECTION SPELL" "FIREBALL HIM"

"fireball!" Will shouted before rolling the dice as it flew off the table as i put my head in my hands as the others hurried of their chairs searching for it "did you find it yet?" "i dont know!" "oh my gosh oh my gosh!" i rolled my eyes at how they are so dramatic before placing my revision book back in my backpack.

"Mike!" the basement door opened revealing mrs wheeler "mom we're in the middle of a campain!" mike said as he was on his knees raising his hands up "you mean the end eight oclock!" she said before mike ran upstairs "the one time i join in this stupid game mike has curfew." i said smiling sarcastically before putting my backpack on "is youre dad still being a prick?" dustin asked as they asll still searched for the dice "yeah" i said as will spoke up "does he still work n-nights?" "sometimes its not like he cares about me anyway." i shrugged "oh i found it!" will said the dice in hand "was it a seven?" will shook his head "then it doesnt count" lucas replied as we all went up the stairs.

"somethings wrong with your sister." dustin said as he opened the door before shutting it as we all got our bikes "what?" mike replied in a harsh tone "shes got a stick up her butt." "yeah its because shes dating that douche steve harrington." lucas said "he isnt that bad is he?" i asked "trust me candy hes a douchebag." lucas said candy was my nickname since i dont know when they just made it up plus my dad calls me it.

"good night ladies!" lucas said as he went down his pathway "tell your mom night from me" dustin chuckled "yeah tell her ill be a bit late tonight" i giggled before lucas flipped us both off

me, dustin and will rode down the streets "hey guys i have a bad feeling." they both turned their heads as theyre legs moved round on the pedals "why?" "i dont know i just feel like somethings gonna happen- meh jus forget about it" they both shrugged it off as they continued to pedal "hey whoever wins the race to my house gets a free comic!" dustin smiled "really?" i smiled sarcastically "yuh huh!" i giggled so did will "sure goodnight guys, bye dusty be safe!." i smiled before stopping "bye candy" "see you!" they both said as i saw will passing by as i waved him off before taking the trail down the forest near to my home.