Dogging a bullet

Hi, I'm Charm. Since moving to this neighborhood, things have been a lot for me. First of all, this neighborhood is extremely bizarre, not more crazy than the last one but it's still dangerous to live in. The polices don't do shit in this neighborhood. All they do is eat donuts all day like in the movies. Anyone can disturb your place, shoot as many people as they want, and litter all over the place. I'm not complaining too much though, because it's way better than living on Nonagono planet for the rest of my life.

                  Tye made all of his friends return to their home, earth. I see Tye's friends occasionally because they live far away from me or go to another school. Owen and Jay go to that school for gifted children next to that fake church where all they do is chug bears and twerk their asses off. Seriously, I'm still wondering how people still consider that a Christian church or go to non-denominational churches at all.  I'm not sure where Caden lives, but I know that Owen lives near his place, and Yafar and Yasha surprisingly live near mine, so that's interesting.

                 Oh and about my school, yeah it's ghetto. Normally, students are supposed to be scared of teachers, deems, and principals but in this school, it's the other way around. All the school staff seem to be afraid of us. There are fights every single day in this school. Adraine is one of the fighters but only fights to defend her friends. Aaron is a goody two shoes, he doesn't do any wrong, and me? I'm just there watching the chaos happen. The school year ended and we were all ready to head on to 2nd grade. I'm not excited or anything, I'm just glad I can MAYBE have a normal school year.

                 But one day, on August 5th, 2018, something grabbed me by my neck. Something so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It crawled up like a slittery sail and kept choking me till I couldn't breathe. Then I just started puking blood everywhere. And that's when it began to feel like I was dead, no joke. After some while, I woke up in bed confused about what happened. Aaron and Adraine were there both staring at me. Adraine looked confused and worried, while Aaron just looked relieved. "Oh my gosh, Charm are you ok? You weren't breathing before." Adraine said to me. "Well I'm breathing now," I replied. "Charm, it was Jam again. He was trying to take your soul." Aaron told me.

                "Who's Jam? I vividly remember him." I said. "Jam tried to kill you back in 1st grade," Aaron said. "Yeah I know that, but why did he try to take my soul? Why does he like taking souls?" "Well it's a long story Charm, you see it all started back at the beginning of 1st grade, you know before you came here. Jam used to be a normal kid, his name isn't even Jam it's Jambalaya but he just prefers Jam, because Jambalaya sounds goofy as fuck." Aaron told me. "Isn't Jambalaya a dish?" I asked him. "Yeah, it is, which is kind of funny, because Jam hates Jambalaya but anyway, Jam used to be the Jam, he was super nice to everyone even the ones that hurt him the most."

                 "Wait.." I interrupted him. "How come you know so much about Jam?" I asked. "Well before you and I were best friends, I used to be best friends with Jam so we would tell everything to each other. I knew his parents were awful, his mom was a whore and his dad sold drugs next door. They don't give one single fuck about Jam. Whenever Jam's mother got angry, she would take her anger on her son. All that Jam had was his older sister, till she moved out. After she moved out, Jam just got abused more and never went outside unless it was for school or food. Oh, and he's not even safe in school. Like the time kids hung up on a freaking light pole and played with him like fucking Piñata or that one time when this one girl pulled down his pants as a 'joke', took a picture of his hot dog, and showed it to the whole school."

                 "There's one day I'm never going to forget though, the day he reached his breaking point. Oh boy, you're not ready to hear this." "Why?" I asked with curiosity. "Jam killed his abusive parents, he told me the voices in his head were telling him to do it." I was not expecting the outcome of a story, that sounded horrific, something that would come out of a horror film. "So, he's schizophrenic? Crazy? A Psychopath...?" I asked. "Not sure, never told me that, all that I know is that after that, he became different, in a way. He said he gained power from it, like fucking magic..? He used it to defend himself at first, but later on, he grew hungry for more." Aaron told me. "Oh my..." I said. "And yeah that's how Jam became Jam Sniper," Aaron said.