Secrets

At Adraine's house, we were in her room playing Roblox camping when I remembered to say something important to Adraine. "Adraine?" I called her name. "Yeah?" She said waiting for my response. "Um, thanks for like saving us last night but um.." "But um what?" Adraine said slightly annoyed. "Do you think that Jam might find out that you guys are you know, nonagons?" I whispered the last word in her ear. "Yeah now that I think about it, he's gonna wonder why a mysterious snake girl appeared in his lair and saved SPEACIFALLY us." Aaron said. "Ya'll need to chill the fuck out if says anything everyone just gonna think he schizophrenic or something," Adraine said. "Um actually Adraine, in our school's eyes they think Jam is a powerful being gift from god so he says that he saw a snake girl they're going to believe that he saw a snake girl ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?" Yasha said. "Ok but like even if he tells everyone, what would everyone think about that? What would he tell everyone about that?" Adraine asked. "Those are some good questions but still don't solve the situation Adraine, the possibilities are endless. What everyone thinks that the snake girl is some type of threat to our neighborhood or even earth?" I suggested. 

                    "Or how about this we just tell Tye about it-" "NO!" Everyone including me screamed out loud at Aaron. "He was so mad about the planet portals last time and went on a whole tantrum about it so imagine when we tell him about me revealing my nonagon form to a human." Adraine said. "Yeah true but he's not really like the other humans he gets powers from going on a genocide and you did have to do that to save us so maybe he'll look at it a different way." Aaron said. Adraine signs and pauses to think for a moment while I'm just on my bed thinking about all the outcomes of this situation and how we could avoid it. We could move schools but what if not everyone's parents agree to that? I could just not give a fuck about this situation and run away from home because I'm not a nonagon my friends are but that would make me a bitch though. Then I had an idea, that kinda was similar to Aaron's. "Guys stop thinking for a moment hear me out." Everyone put their full attention on me. "Yeah?" Yasha said. "Ok maybe we could go with Aaron's idea but we first see what the outcome of this is going to be and then we explain Tye everything to see if he's going to help us." I suggested. "That doesn't sound like such a bad idea to be honest, still scared if he gets mad but it's not like we're on Nonagono planet so." Adraine said. "Um, guys Charm literally stole my idea." Aaron said. "Cry about it." I said. 

                   Adraine turned her head around to hear knocking on the front door. "Um, dad?" "What the fuck do you want Adraine? I doing some important business." Adraine's dad said holding a magazine that said "top ten sexy 16-year-olds." "Um someone knocking on the door." "Adraine can't you see that your father is doing some important business? You wouldn't want to bother your father wouldn't you right?" Adraine's mother said. "Is reading about sexy 16-year-old girls important business?" Adraine said sassly. "Um never mind I'll just get it." Adraine's mother opened the door and thought that there was nothing there but then she looked below her and saw a letter on the ground. "Uh weird, who would put a letter on the ground when there's a mailbox in the front." Adraine's mother passes the letter to Adraine, she takes it to her room and reads it to us. 

                     "Dear Adraine, you make the rain go away. When I look into your eyes, they sparkle like glitter. When you walk outside, the birds sing and flutter. I want to hold your warm hands and dance with you under the moonlight. Dear Adraine I love you. From secret admirer." Adraine looked so confused while reading that. "Um who the fuck is my secret admirer, like who the fuck even does the secret admirer shit irl, I thought that was just in tv shows," Adraine said. "Oooo Adraine has a boyfriend Adraine has a boyfriend." I said playfully. "Shut the fuck up Charm. I don't even know who is." Adraine said. "Well that's why it's called secret admirer, you find out who is." "Do you have to find out who it is?" Adraine asked. "No, of course not but it would be fun to try to find out,"  Aaron said. "No this is so creepy. Like can't they just come up to my door and say they like me it's not that hard." Adraine said. "Well if you don't want your secret admirer can I steal the letter?" Yasha asked. "Um, it's not for you Yasha." I said to her. "Whatever." Yasha said. "I think I know who your secret admirer might be Adraine." Aaron said. "What." "Maybe your secret admirer is that boy scout next door called Jeffery." Aaron suggested. "Or maybe it's Yafar-" Yasha slapped me in the face after I said Yafar. "Don't you ever mention anything about my Yafar Blaze being with Adraine's stinky jellyfish ass, we belong together even our last names rhyme." Yasha said.