♡~Romantic Torture~♡

Let's continue..

Haseena

Opening my eyes I  found my devil husband sleeping caging me in his muscular arms..his one leg was on me and his head was in my crook..

I'm still present in this den with this cruel lion..who is not ready to leave me..

*a lone tear escaped from her eyes *

I wanna go back to my  family, to me bestie ,to my uncle, to my country..I love them a lot butt..

I love him also..from the depth of my soul but he doesn't..he never ever loved me..I'm nothing but his obsession..
"his junoon " He just wants me..he doesn't love me..because in love the happiness of your love matters not yourself..

I tried to lift his arms from my waist..ahh
but it didn't budge..I tried many times times but all went waste..Suddenly I felt wet and rough on my shoulder blade..My eyes budged out when  realisation hit me.. He kissed me there..ohh god..He is awake..I could feel movement of his head..He was peppering kisses on my neck..

''Aap hamse dur nahi jaa sakti '' he whispered huskily and bit my earlobe.. pulling me more in him by my waist.
my Breath hitched..I wasn't ready for this..

I thought he is in deep  slumber.. but he woke up..when??

'Ofcourse when you were wriggling to free your self ' my inner voice mocked at my stupid question

He lifted his head from my crook our eyes met..His eyes were emotional less..the faded red colour was visible in his eyes..He was really angry yesterday.. I closed my eyes Remembering that moment when I saw death in my front..

'' A..aap to so r..rahe th..the n '' I asked fumbling.. still closing my eyes not daring to look in those hazel brown orbs..I waited for his answer but no response..

Collecting my whole courage I slowly opened my eyes..My whole courage vanished in seconds when I found him gazing  on my lips.. I eyes where getting dark  as coal.. Shiver ran through my whole body..

His eyes were not like yesterday night they held something..  my trance broke When
He kissed me grabbing my throat..my eyes bulge out..I wasn't ready for THISSS!!

His lips touched mine with a hoarse force grabbing by body into his grip..

As soon my numbness left me ..I started hitting his chest .. I tried to push him but he didn't budge..I felt huge force applied by his lips trying to suck mine's..

At last I gave up..My body was already weak..I don't have energy..but still I didn't surrender myself..I didn't kissed back..His sudden angry and messy kiss made me heart beat calm..but weak at the same time..

He hadn't any intentions to back off or leave me..he kept pouring  all the Unknown emotions..Biting and nibbling my lips..

All I understand something Unknown to me he was keeping inside him..He had something..

But what??

Now I was getting out of breath...My body felt weaker and weaker..The lack oxygen was making me restless..I gripped onto his bare shoulder..as he removed his shirt as his habit..

But did he removed..?

Tightening my hold on his shoulder and biceps..I bagged him to leave me..Hitting him harshly..I tried my best while struggling to breath..