Introduction and Characters

GURUKUL- A completely new world for every individual out there. A school that thrives for excellence. Stories resound in these walls. Friendship, Love, Competition, Jealousy. It gives you all.

Dev Malhotra, a middle-class boy with big dreams meets Vani Singhania, princess of the Singhania Empire and absolute royalty of Rajasthan. They hate each other, loathing with passion as they defy each other. Will this academic rivalry result in love? Will this passionate hate chemistry prove to be something more?

Dev Malhotra

Charming, Confident, and Studious. He knows his worth. However, entering into Gurukul, the school of Rich and Elites he realises the world doesn't revolve around him. He doesn't let anyone put him down, but someone challenges him at every step and he hates her. However, he can't seem to ignore her. Time and time again he finds himself bound by her magic, their passionate chemistry making him think if what he originally thought, was really what he wanted.

Vani Singhania

Smart, Intelligent, and no-nonsense girl. She exhibits royalty. Classy and Elegant. She walks in knowing that no one can challenge her. Academically or financially. However, Vani's strong auro does not align well with her heart's pain and sadness. She craves comfort in the cold world. She does find someone who challenges her enough to make her open up to him. She finds herself submitting to this warmth without realizing that her world is drastically different from the man she has given herself to.

It is a story of two people finding love despite the mutual rivalry, with people waiting to extinguish this burning fire.

Copyright

I own all the characters and the plot of the story. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. It takes a lot of effort to write the stories from scratch. Do not try to steal someone's hardwork.

Characters

DEV MALHOTRA

VANI SINGHANIA

VANI SINGHANIA

DEV AND VANI