CHAPTER 1

In Mohini's room

Mohini wake up child other wise you will be late for your first ever interview, said Mohini's mother from downstairs as Mohini is getting late.

Suddenly she wake up from sudden voices coming in her ears from downstairs only. As Mohini mother is trying to wake her up from last half an hour.

Mohini wakes up and sees time she Suddenly startled by seeing the time. As the time in her alarmwatch is already 8:15a.m. and her reporting time for the interview is by 9:00a.m. only.

She get up from her bed in a jerk and goes in the bathroom for her daily routine and just after 15 minutes later she comes out from the bathroom by wearing a light olive colour formal trousers and a blazer with a plain white t-shirt benight her blazer. She then stands in front of her dressing table and starts combing her hair, As her hair is of her shoulder length she quickly makes a ponytail of her hair in a very elegant manner and she wears a very minimal makeup which includes only a lip tint, a check tint , liner and a mascara. By satisfied from her look she wears her footwear and left her room in a hurry.

Just by reaching downstairs she wishes her father,mother and her little brother a morning wish. As she is going towards the main door of her house as only her mother stops her by saying that first have your breakfast then leave.

But Mohini being Mohini she told her mother,mumma I'm getting late I will have something from the street only. Then her family wish her good luck for her interview.

And then she leaves for her destination as she is getting late. She herself booked a cab for her while going downstairs only.

—––————————————————–

Thank U 

Your author Moon 🌙 

Please let me know your views regarding this chapter.

Please vote and comment💮

I will means a lot to me.