CHAPTER 5

As Mohini enters her house she is very tired and exhausted but thinking about the boy she met eases her tiredness.

After entering she moves towards The couch and sits on it. Then her mother came from the kitchen and asked how was your interview. She replied that her interview went very nicely and she answered all the questions very confidently. And she will be waiting for the response that will come in 4 to 5 days if she is selected for the desired post.

Her mother smiled listening to her daughter talks. And told her to rest a little bit before she calls her downstairs for the lunch. 

Mohini agreed with her mother and went to her room for some rest.

In Mohini's room 

After changing into some comfy outfit she sat on her bed and called her bestfriends Naina and Deep.

Naina and Deep are bestfriends of Mohini since her school time. She shares everything with them. They both are her comfort zone.

Naina picks up the call and she makes a conference call to Deep also.

Mohini shares her interview things with both of them and they become very happy for her.

And they told her that don't take tension regarding this and she will be selected.

After some time talking to them she hangs up the call and sleeps for some time until her mother calls her for lunch.

After some time she wakes up from the voice of her brother who came back from the school and went to meet her sister in her room.

She wakes up and gets happy after seeing her brother back from the school. He sat on the bed and told everything that happened in his school and after that he asked her about her interview and she told him that her interview went very well.

Then after sometime her mother called both of them downstairs for lunch and they both left the room and went downstairs for lunch.

After having lunch both Mohini and his brother Kunal went to his room and played for sometime and after playing his brother slept while putting his head on her lap and Mohini didn't even hesitate to disturb him.

She smiled after seeing his brother peacefully sleeping on her lap.

Around 5 in the evening he wakes up and sees his sister sitting on the bed itself. And Mohini also sees that his brother has been woken up.

She told him to get fresh before starting his school work. And he went to the bathroom.

After freshening up her brother comes back from the bathroom and he starts to do his school work and Mohini helps him whenever he wants some help in his work.

After finishing his work both went downstairs and sees their mother is sitting in the hall and having tea with her friend Kiran there neighbour and after seeing this both greet her and in return Kiran and Mohini's mother smile back.

After this Mohini told her mother that they both are in the kitchen for having something as they both are hungry and Mohini mother's nod her head.

They both went to the kitchen and Mohini asked his brother what he wanted to eat, he replied Maggie and Mohini nodded. And starts taking all the ingredients for making Maggie from the kitchen cabinets and starts making it.

After Maggie has been prepared Mohini serves it on two plates and goes towards the dining table and starts having it while talking on some lame and random topics and starts laughing there on talks.

Hearing there Laughs Mohini mother And Kiran both look in the direction of the dining table and see that both sister and brother are spending their time with each other.

After seeing this Kiran asked Charu regarding her thoughts on Mohini marriage and Charu replied that she has not yet thought about it but she wants her daughter to get Married till the next year since she will be 26 next year.

Kiran told her that her friend's son who is older than Mohini wants to get married off her son.

But then she told her that he has a son of 3 years while listening to this Mohini mother got tensed and told him that she will talk regarding this to her husband.

And Kiran left.

———————————————————
Thank u
Your Author Moon🌙

Please let me know your views regarding this chapter.

Please vote and comment💮
It will mean a lot to me.