CHAPTER I.

The Owl Nebula thought to be just a planet, but she was much more then that.

It feels weird doesn't it? Reading a story, of yourself in a different universe. Perhaps an universe you wish you could have been brought apon. Is this why you're here? Is this why you feel the need to hide from your own flesh and blood? Because you weren't born a goddess, because you could never be special whitout work? Well if this is what you please, to hide away and watch your parallel from afar. I shall let you, guide you, and of course... be your narrator. You shall be my sun and i shall be your moon forever whispering sweet nothings into your ears.

There she sat, the most beautiful girl you could ever have the pleasure of seeing. Her hair ever so gracious, her eyes so bright, her gaze so gentle and of course, her voice... it would have given you chills, the honey dipped vocals would forever stain your ears upon hearing it.....
Why of course, that's was my way of seeing her. Others didn't agree, and i felt glad she only glowed in my eyes, that i was the only soul seeing her potential. that was until that boy came, what was his fancy name again?
Ah yes Ciel, Ciel Phantomhive, the head of the Phantomhive estate.
And of course, his shadow.... Sebastian Michaelis. The night he stole her away, would always be remembered.....by me at least. By the only one who matters.
It all began that day.... she got a knock on her door.
apon opening it there laid a basket...

Y/n P.O.V.

Another day wasted, i suppose thats how it should be on the winter break though. I was painting while sitting on the floor, a bad habit a picked up when i was child....
Then i heared it, the sound that began my end.
Knock
Knock
Knock
I guess it was just the paranoia I've had after watching too many crime documentaries, but those knocks at this late in the evening ware too eerie. I strolled to the door and i looked though the peephole to only see.... the street in front, no one was there. That made my skin crawl, i looked around seemingly only for some kind of reassurance that it was nothing. My hands hovered over the lock, still overwhelmed i returned to the living room.

Knock
Knock
Knock

At this point i was too scared to even move, i felt unsafe. But something was drawing me towards the front door, i quickly grab the box cutter on the floor. My steps were filled whit false confidence, why do i always gaslight myself in believing i can fight a grown man just whit pure rage in me? Or fear... i twist the lock and i open the front door whitout missing a beat.

"If someones out there i suggest you leave, i am not kind to unwanted guests."

Thought it was false, it filled me confidence. I felt fear wash over me again
As there was no answer, but still i was glad there wasnt.
Meow
My eyes darted towards the sound, it being the basket in front i have failed to notice.
From it showed a tiny pink nose trying to crawl its way out of the blanket.

"O-Oh my.."
I got on my knees and i lifted the blanket.

"Youre... gorgeous..oh wow...prussian blue huh..?"
I caress the kittens nose

"Oh there's another?"

I look at the black cat, his eyes alert as if he was trying to figure out where he was or....they were.

"You're both so adorable"
. . .
"No, no baby, don't run, its okay my sweetheart. You're safe...shhh..."
I squeal, i picked up the basket and carried them into my house before they got out.

"Do you two know who knocked my sweetie?"
I kissed the kitten
"Too adorable...you're blue too, how odd. You're so fascinating.."
I held the kitten close to me, what a mistake that would be.

Y/N P.O.V. end.

I watched her bring that sinful creature into her home whit a smile on her face, kissing it...touching it.... nuzzling his pethatic face into her cheeks.
Sharing her warmth and love she could barely give herself.