Warning and stuff

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are the result of the author’s imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to any actual events, locations, or persons living or dead, is completely coincidental. 

Copyright ©2024 by AdelaStories. All rights reserved. For more information please contact me on my social media.

Were They Meant To Be? Or Was It Just Destiny?

What Happens When Something Fake, Becomes Something Real?

One decision, Two lives, Two hearts on the line.

Maybel Marino
Free of sickness and a toxic Ex she longs to find her own happiness, having hope in this cruel world. Adopting a dog is one thing; but dating a childhood best friend is something else entirely, especially when he's keeping well known secrets.

Hayes  Langenberg
The reunion with his childhood best friend, the mysterious death of his parents, and a passed down business with a secret business. Getting revenge is important. But what if he had only one choice to make. Vengeance for his parents, fatal blossoming love or obliterating both of those choices.

Play list
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* · *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* · *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿
·❆·Exes by Tate Mcrae
·❆·Nervous by The NeighborHood
·❆· Mess it up by Gracie Abrams
·❆·  Heart to Heart
·❆· Thinking Bout you by Frank Ocean
·❆·Saturn by Sza
·❆·Watch by Billie Eilish
  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* · *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* · *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

I do NOT own any songs. These songs just fit in with the vibe of the book and the link to my spotify on the bottom of this page.
This book contains the following that is suited for a mature audience.

•Violence that might seem harmful or triggering.
Words
Actions
Medical Themes/Languages That might be triggering.
Racism
Medical Malpractice
Languages/actions that might seem inappropriate, triggering or harmful.
Jokes?
Idk,
Substance Use/Abuse that might be triggering or harmful.

Please keep these warnings in mind and read with caution. These are just some trigger warnings. Coming from a first time author and a long time reader, I understand Some of the themes in this book might not everyones cup of tea and that's ok but if it is your cup of tea I hope you enjoy it.

And if it isn't then I hope you have a great day.

{Also if you review don't be too mean this book is a senior project.} (So it could or may not)

Also this is the semi unedited portion, I promise to revise and edit later.