𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

I was confused how this girl knew my name and who she was beofre i could say anything we were already back at mikes house, mike put a jacket over her as we were in his basement the three boys surrounded her bombarding her with questions "Do you have a number we can call? For your parents?" "look at your hair, do you have cancer?" "did you run away?" "are you in trouble" "is that blood?"

lucas reached his hand over but i smacked it away "you guys are scaring her!" "shes scaring me!" lucas replied "i bet shes deaf!" dustin said clapping his hands making her jump "i dont think so" he shrugged "stop it! candys right shes scared and cold!" he went and got some clothes as she jumped at the hailstorm before mike brought back some clothes

"here these are clean" she took the clothes resting them against her cheek before starting to undress "woah woah woah!" all the boys shrieked as i rolled my eyes "you guys are so immature, come with me" i held her hand leading her to the bathroom, i smiled before closing the door but she stopped me "y-you dont want it closed?" i spoke "no." she silently spoke as i nodded "o-okay is that better?" "yes." i smiled before waiting outside the bathroom

"well she can talk!" "she said no and yes even my sister says more!" "she tried to get naked" "no she didnt dustin she just doesnt know!" "why are you defending her!" lucas said "im not! you guys are just overreacting!" i argued back to lucas "then how come she knows your name!" he shouted "how am i suppoused to know!" "alright! just shut up lucas!" "why should i shut up just because you have a massive girl crush on her!" lucas said making dustin shut up as his face went red "ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!" mike shouted as we all went silent.

"exactly we shouldve left her out there!" "just leave her in the storm?" i ignored what they were saying before going over to the bathroom as i whispered "are you okay" she opened the door and nodded after a while mike told me the plan before me, dustin and lucas left, mike made a fort for her and gave her some blankets as we stood on the staircase "you really think shes a psycho?" dustin asked "wouldnt want her in my house." lucas replied heading up the stairs as dustin followed i stared at her wondering who she was and how in the world she knew my name.

"maniac" dustin said not realising he was standing next to me as i slapped his arm "shut up" as he went and followed lucas i smiled at her as she smiled back before i headed home. The next day came along and i was tired as ever its been two days since me and my dad fought and i havent talked to him since.

i kept looking at my hands and i decided to try it out again i looked at my drawers at the side of my bed before focusing on them, i took a deep breath before my hand shook i lifted my hand up before my nose began to bleed which i ignored as it was on cue the three drawers flew open making me jump out of my spot "woah!" i gasped giggling suddenly a loud bang came open my door to reveal my dad as i sat on the floor my nose bleeding and the drawers opened "you alright?" he questioned

i nodded wiping my nose with my sleeve "is your nose alright kid?" i nodded once more as he gave me a sad smile before heading out leaving the door open, i was out of breath as i rushed towards my walkie. "dustin!" "DUSTIN!" i shouted down the radio hoping he would be there "what?" he groaned as it was only eight in the morning "im coming over!" he said okay like he usually does as i headed off on my bike to his house.

Once i got there i left my bike in his yard before heading inside "good morning mrs henderson!" i said running towards his room "good morning sweetie!" i opened his door before slamming it shut, i panted trying to catch my breath "what the hells wrong with you!" dustin said wondering why im so out of breath "J-just shut up and watch okay." i raised my hand and focused on the lamp that was on his bedside table 

my ears started ringing, and my nose began to bleed as the bulb smashed in pieces. "HOLY SHIT YOUR EYES MY LAMP THATS SO COOL!" dustin shouted starting to panic "its not cool! its scary dustin i dont know what to do!" i sat down on his bed trying to catch my breath once again "okay okay lets just calm down" dustin shook his hands being more dramatic than me in this situation walking back and forth "dustin! would you just sit down." i said as he was making me more nervous "oka, okay im sorry."

"d-does your dad know about this?" he asked sitting besides me as i shook my head "no but i bet if he did he would probably put me in a psyhc ward." i said looking down at my hands as dustin wiped my nose with a tissue and wiped my tears. "thank you" i sniffled looking at him smiling "i-i dont want to upset you but you have superpowers and thats really really cool even without them i think your c-cool."

i smiled "its not that its just, i-i dont know whats wrong with me." i wiped one tear that rolled down my cheek as dustin eyes were on mine "t-there's nothing wrong with y-you' you're okay.?" i chuckled as he smiled "just okay?" i giggled "n-no i-i mean your your really really- pretty" i smiled "i think your really pretty too" i smiled and we bursted out laughing at how awkward it was.

"whats going on in here? dusty what happened to your lamp?" his mom said opening the door making us stop laughing "uhm mrs henderson, jinx broke the lamp your other cat." i said as we tried not to burst out laughing before she nodded and closed the door we turned to eachother before bursting out laughing once more as i laid back on the bed giggling.