Meet the group 💋

MADELYN'S POV;

I was always outgoing at school, never seen as the shy type. So when I became friends with the schools no.1 known yapper it was no surprise to anyone. Meet my best friend maya walkers as well as talking lots she is the prettiest girl i have ever met and the human version of a golden retriever. On the other hand I'm a bit more 'rude' than her, we are basically opposites but somehow clicked from the moment we met.

Me and maya walk to the only class we have together, maths. I have no idea how they expect me to remember anything thats going to happen this lesson when its the 2nd lesson on a Monday morning! "At least free period is after this! Its not that bad your just mrs dramatic" maya says rolling her eyes as if she read my mind, i don't know what this girl does but she understands my every move. "This lesson better go quick or so help me i''ll be pulling my eyes out." I say groaning annoyed as we enter the room.

Sitting at my usual desk on the row in-front of the row at the back next to the drained of life looking wall i dramatically drop the bag that has nothing but a pen and lipgloss in as if it's the heaviest thing in the world. Directly in-front of me i see maya rolling her eyes at me and laughing at my dramatic act, i give a dumb smile before sitting down and leaning back against the chair. I look up at maya again seeing her usual grin replaced with a smirk as shes looking behind me. Lifting my brown i look at her with confusion in my grey eyes. "What?" I say and curiously look behind me when someone grabs my shoulders making me jump. "What the fuck" i whisper under my breath as i glare at my least favourite person in the world, my social enemy,the most annoying person i have ever met, Matthew rider.

"What do you want." I scoff at his annoying way to get my attention. Crossing my arms i turn around facing his desk fully, he sits on the desk directly behind me so he thinks thats his invitation to be a dick all lesson. Just what i want on a Monday. Note the sarcasm. "Nothing" he winks with that stupid famous smirk that he knows riles me up. Not believing his suspicious behaviour i narrow my eyes at him before turning around and sighing. "Dickhead" i mumble when i sigh not turning around to see if he heard it nor caring.

"Heard that Vivian" he says as he kicks my chair, i can almost hear the smirk on his stupid face. Not wanting to waste my energy i just flip him the bird and continue doodling, hearing his deep chuckle from behind. Jerk. The only reason i make effort to communicate with Matthew or like i call it, being forced to talk to him is because we are sadly in the same friend group. Dont get me wrong, i love everyone in the group, except him. You have already met half of us so let me introduce you to the others!

Ryan Trento, the most stereotypical dumb, jolly and childish jock you could ever imagine, this boy has never once failed to make me smile. Levi mercado, the nonchalant, wannabe "mysterious boy" as we call him but when you get to know him he is one of the most genuine people i have ever met. And as you've already seen, Matthew rider we have this weird think where we are on a second name basis, calling him rider is all i know and he returns the favour calling me Vivian, everyone knows we hate each other, yet finds it funny.

The 1 girl you havent met is verionca rider! Matthews younger sister by 2 minutes. The only reason Matthews in the friend group is because we are friends with verionca. Shes quite shy and quiet to people she doesn't know, but matches Levi's energy perfectly making them the perfect couple of race woods high school.

You could say our friend group was the popular one, only because all the girls in the school either have a crush on rider or ryan, take your pick. Making sitting down just our group for lunch is always a challenge well, was until last year. We found the perfect spot nobody ever goes, on the roof. Not many people know about this place and we have made so many memories here making it our meeting point for lunches and free periods. Enough with the
introductions lets get back into the story!

When the lesson ends i remember we now have our free period and i happily and quickly leave hearing the bell ring. On my way to the roof top