Step 1: Get away

She quickly looked around the room and sneakily grabbed the car keys from the black coat. "Time to finally leave this shit hole." She whispered and quietly closed the door behind her.

Nora walked towards the garage and opened it, walking towards the black and old car. She put her hands on it and began walking towards the door. She sighed and looked towards her house once more. "You wanted this, mom." She choked back a sob and unlocked the car, sliding into the car seat and gripping the steering wheel. Nora looked towards her house once more and started the car, driving onto the dark road. She rolled down her windows and turned on the radio, hearing her favourite song "Atlantis" play.

She smiled as she started driving faster, finallly getting away from the hell she used to call home, but not anymore. Tears began to fall as she sang her heart out and saw the house disappearing in the rear view mirror.

Nora didn't have a certain destination, she just kept driving and driving, not even noticing the sun beginning to rise. She looked out her window and slowed down her car, pulling into a small forest and turning the car off. She got up and locked it, breathing in the fresh morning air. Nora walked up the hill next to the forest and sat down, looking straight at the sunrise. As she felt the wind in her hair, she finally felt whole and free. She realized that she had finally escaped.

She sat there, her eyes closed as she heard more and more car passing by.

After a while, she opened her eyes and stood up. "I should keep going." She decided and walked towards her car, swiftly getting in again and turning it on. She pulled out of the forest and quickly began driving in a random direction again. After some time, she arrived in a fairly big city and decided to stop and get some food. Nora locked her car once more and pulled some money out of her phone case, walking towards the small restaurant.

While eating, she looked at one of the TV's inside the restaurant and suddenly saw her picture and another guys photo pop up. The writing said "two teenagers went missing last night - if you find them, please call this number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Nora soon heard whispers around her and felt people pointing and staring at her. Suddenly, a waitress walked up to her and tapped her shoulder to make her look at her face. "Are you that girl on the television?" Nora gulped down her food and smiled, quickly giving the waitress a tip. "No, mrs." She quickly spoke and fastly began walking out of the restaurant. She looked behind her and suddenly saw people run out of the restaurant, calling after her. "You! Stay where you are!"

She panicked and began running towards her car, starting it and putting her foot on the gas pedal. But just as she wanted to start driving, a man stood infront of her car. "Get out now! Your parents are worried!" Nora rolled her eyes and rolled down her window. "Get out of the way or i'll run you over!"

The man had a shocked expression on his face as he stepped aside and let her drive away. Nora sped out of the parking lot and onto the road. She felt like there were still cars following her, so she drove even faster. When she reached another forest, she pulled into it and slowed down her car, coming to a stop and dropping her head onto the steering wheel. "Fuck!" She screamed and hit the wheel harshly. She sighed and felt her tears beginning to fall down her cheeks. "Why did they even announce me as missing? It's not like she cares." Nora cries into the steering wheel and keeps hitting it to let out her frustrations.

After a few minutes, she got out of her car once again and walked towards a bench that was standing in the forest. She let herself fall onto it and sighed once more, wiping her, now dried, tears away. She closed her eyes slowly and let the evening sun embrace her.

Suddenly, there were steps next to her and she flinched, opening her eyes fastly. But she didn't see a grown man or woman that was following her. Instead, she saw a handsome boy, around her age. He had dark brown hair and dimples that made him look cute too. The boy smiled at her. "Mind if I sit down next to you?" Nora shook her head and scooted to the side to make space for the guy.

They sat in silence for a while, until he spoke up. "Are you Nora? The girl that ran away?" Nora sighed and looked to the side. "Why? You wanna call my parents too?" The guy bit his lip and shook his head, looking at the ground. "Actually, i'm just like you." Nora furrowed her eyebrows, when she remembered that she wasn't the only one that was shown on TV. "Yang..Jungwon?" She whispered and the latter just nodded, looking at her again.

♡ new story!!
♡ don't forget to vote guys!!