introduction

name: y/n l/n

quirk: elements of nature.

y/n can control wind, fire, water and earth. however, she can only control two of her powers at once. these powers combined make her a strong force to fight against. her highest ability in power comes from her athletic abilities and her water / earth control.

of course, with a great quirk comes an even greater drawback. when her quirk gets overused, y/n grows extremely fatigued and has the same symptoms of a person with extreme sleep deprivation. for example, hallucinations, paranoia.

age: 14 in season 1

personality: y/n is a cunning, asocial young girl on the outside. to any stranger she's the cliche girl at the back of the class. if you wait along to know her any deeper, you'd find out she can be fragile and lively.

y/n's quirk isn't her only power. her charming looks and captivating personality draws people to her. she knows how to use this against people, which is most important. she's not clueless about her looks or tries to act like they're average. because they're not.

background: y/n never took an interest in being a hero, or a villain. being part of U.A high was never part of her plan. but it happened.

her mother encouraged her- to put it lightly- to try become a hero shortly after an unfateful family tragedy which resulted in y/n's brother going 'missing.'

extra: y/n went to the same middle school as Eijiro Kirishima. even though, the two of them weren't considered friends to each other, they talked on occasion and Kirishima fully convinced y/n to join U.A after the acceptance letter got sent out.

school wear: U.A uniform and converse trainers.

hero costume: pockets around the belt contains knifes and small blades in one, and plasters and gauze in the other

hero costume: pockets around the belt contains knifes and small blades in one, and plasters and gauze in the other. y/n went for a more casual look to her hero costume to match her carefree outlook to life.