a few information for jack and sally .

Jack is a introverted guy and somehow hot headed , he never smiles in his human form, then on the otherhand sally is a extroverted type who always smile like the sunshine , never hot headed and kind !  , but their appearance changed when they were transfered into the riddle realm , where the realm itself  purposely chose them to run the whole realm , the realm slowly took their memory of their family , friends , and earth memories , but they still remembered the human world , they also remember they were sibling but never remembered the fun they had together when they were still human  , the realm gave them a train to work in , as it was based on their death , the realm also gave them new clothes and a special pin for something important in the future incase .

Jack has some sort of ability which  can make a person have  really tough hallucinations ,  which can lead to the realm they are in , they only visit the human realm to lead people to their realm to prevent them from fading away , if they dont work for a while they fade away , luckily people went on that train to investigate , most of the people went there were careless teens who wanna try the train out , when they made jack mad he killed them , not on purpose but his ability to give people dizziness and  hallucinations , the ability was so strong that you needed to rely on your mind .

Jack is the older sibling meanwhile leaves sally as the younger sibling , their ages are unknown but the only info i have about their age was , when they were still human , they go around 9-12 , years old , when they stayed longer in the riddle realm , they grew up in there , even they worked in their recent age , sally was about 9 , and jack was 12 , its funny how he is still shorter than sally though he has growing problems .

Sally is just the train driver , although she has no ability unlike jack , shes just the train driver , she is basically the one who guides one throughout the realm so lets call her guidance spirit  ,
They are often called , " Spirit Twins " by some people in the human world , they look alike but the actually they are just siblings , who look the same as each other but have different genders .

Jack and sally is a spirit , a very special spirit .

May i write 4 words for future chapters ? Maybe the end . ( about jack and sally , ill do one and others later , im writing these 4 words on what will happen to jack and sally in future chapters )

Jack ability sally protect .

These are the 4 words that predicts the final chapter .

Can you solve the riddle i gave you ? ✨️