Fun facts ..

Fun fact no.1 !

Jack has a love interest he finds in the human world , thats when he was still human .
But then he forgot about it the more he stayed in the riddle realm .
When they first met , they were classmates , a girl , blonde hair with flawless blue eye color , and liked flowers so much he gives them to people and herself .
One day , she wanted to be jack's friend , so she went to his house .

Jack has black hair and black bland eyes , he is an introverted kid and doesnt wanna socialize , he interacts with people often but not always.

The girl's name was daisy , she likes flowers , an ordinary girl that likes flowers , the often does a little bit of art and paintings .

Daisy knocked on his door .

" Hello ? Jack ? "

The door opened creakily .

" Excuse me ... who are you ? "

He asked .

Daisy offered him a painting and a daisy .

" Here ! I made this for you and i picked this flower in my garden ! Its called a lavander ! "

Jack stayed silent and took both of the gifts , then he hastily closed the door .
Daisy's hair flew , but when he closed the door , she smiled .
As she left his house .

Everyday , she left him all kinds of flowers .
And ofcourse jack took all of them .

But little did he know he was blushing from the inside , even though , his face looked emotionless .
He tried to hide his feelings , but all he could do is not to look at her in class .

Wholesome.

Fun fact no.2 !

Sally is a very extroverted kid ! She has alot of friends and such , she is the class president .
Even she is friends with the whole school , and the whole town too !
Unlike jack who has trouble having friends , just give justice for him .

One day , she was first being hated on one student .
To make things clear . She got bullied .

By a boy , who had brown hair .
He always death threatened sally but that didnt even make sally shed a tear .
Then one day , all her friends turn on against her , and teamed up with the bully .
She was also accused for bullying a guy with brown hair , EVEN though THAT was her bully .
She was really upset , she got hit by many rocks by her classmates many times .

So jack decided to step in , as her big brother .
He always defended sally with his menacing black bland eyes , many kids were scared of him .
Because of his emotionless face and scary black void eyes .

He was unaware that his appearance was like that , and he also thought they were scared because of how he defends sally , but he was wrong .
The other kids called jack .

" Scary Void Monster . "

In which thats how it turned into a rumor .
Meanwhile their parents tried to defend both of them too , but the other kids just ran away .
They still continued , and so on .

Sally was fuming mad , but she had to cover it , nobody will know , behind her happy personality .
Theres always some dark truth behind it .
She covered it with her cheering and happy personality which leads us to this day .

Now she had forgotten all of it since shes in the riddle realm .
Dont worry about her now ...

BONUS : JACK HAS A CRUSH AYIEEEE AYIEEEE 1!1!1!
" shut up . "

Blushes intensely .