Elysian: Chapter 2

Hey guys. I'm so sorry for not posting for so long, but I was very busy. I hope you like this chapter but it's not a very good one so like.... ya. This is going to be my last post until next school year because I won't have a device to write on. I will tey my best though so that you don't have to miss anything. Anways enjoy chapter 2.

 Sophie doesn't really remember what happened after Elysian said that. But she felt something scream her name and then big arms lifted her away. There was a warm light and then...

"Sophie, Sophie can you hear me."

Opening her eyes Sophie saw her friends Keefe, Marella, Maruca, Fitz, Dex, Biana, Tam, Linh, wylie, and Stina. Along with their parents Edaline, Grady, Alden, Della, Prentice, and Tiergan. The Counselors and Mr. Forkle were also there. And standing right in front of her was Elwin.

"Sophie, can you hear me? " He said again.

"I-I, yes, but what happened."

This time Grady stepped in, "You fainted after hearing Elysian say she could help you defeat the Neverseen and Keefe Lept you home and told us everything that happened."

"Yeah, jeez Foster," Keefe said with a sense of nervousness or maybe scared in his voice. "That was very dramatic of you."

Sophie's Heart was doing summersaults resisting the urge to hug him tightly and hearing him hide behind his jokes again. Then Sophie saw Elysian in the corner. She wanted to interrogate her further but Elwin followed her gaze.

"You need to get some rest. I suggest you interrogate Her in the morning."

So Sophie got up from her bed where she was laying down as Edaline rushed everyone out. Sophie got in her pajamas and as she walked out of her bathroom she saw all her friends with sleeping bags on the floor.

Keefe must have sensed her confusion because as she got into bed he said, "We wanted to be able to be there for you when you wake up."

Those words soothed her as she fell into a deep, peaceful, dreamless sleep.

Sophie woke up with a jolt. The first thing she heard was a bunch of fighting coming from downstairs. She opened her eyes, still kind of blurry eyed from sleeping. She looked up to see a blurry face. She sat up in her massive bed realizing what had happened. Her best friend, Biana, had been shaking her awake. Biana had a huge grin on her face. This could mean two things. One, she is still happy about finding out that Elysian can help us defeat the neverseen. Or two, the people fighting downstairs are Keefe and Fitz. With Sophie's luck and a great knowing of her best friend. It's probably two.

"What do you want?" Said Sophie, immediately regretting her question as biana's face got brighter.

"You didn't tell me you and Keefe were dating." She teased.

"Because we aren't.....yet"

"Ahhhhhhh," Biana squealed. "You guys would be the cutest couple ever!"

"Thanks. Could you tell me what they're fighting about downstairs."

"Oh well it started with Elysian telling us as much as she knew about the Neverseen.Th-"

"And you didn't wake me up for that!"

"Well, you were sleeping and we didn't want to wake you."

"You just did."

"It was important. Now shush I am talking. Anyways when she got to a part where she was talking about they're weaknesses, Keefe told her to stop talking so that you could hear this. That made Fitz kind of mad because apparently you told him that you and Keefe made out and not me."