Language!

IT TOOK ME 10 MINUTES TO COME UP WITH THIS AND THEN I GAVE UP AND LOOKED THROUGH A CROSSOVER FF THAT I HAVE IN ONE OF MY READING LISTS

---------------------------------------------

"FUCK-" Tommy screeched. "GET BACK HERE, YOU STUPID FUCKING RACOON!"

"I'M NOT A RACOON, DUMBASS!" Rocket yelped while running from the loud, obnoxious British child.

"Language!" Steve and Bad yelled at the same time, then looked at each other.

"Wait, you say that too?" Bad asked. 

"It- uhh... just slipped out," Steve chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Force of habit. Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize for saying language, you muffinhead! I say it all the time!" Bad chirped. 

"Oh. Interesting. I don't know why I say it, though." Steve questioned.

"Maybe because you don't like swearing..." Bad wondered. "Oh- I'm Bad, by the way."

"Really?" Steve chuckled. "You don't seem very bad to me."

Bad let out an awkward chuckle. "It's short for BadBoyHalo."

"Interesting name. I'm Steve. Steve Rogers." Steve held out a hand. 

Bad thought for a moment. "Hey, aren't you the one that fought in World War 2?"

Steve nodded. "Yes, I am. Do you wanna hear some stories about it?"

Bad nodded profusely. "Ooh, yeah! That might be better than hearing Skeppy tell the same story over and over again."

They both laughed, and told their own stories. In the background, you could faintly hear Tommy and Peter giggling in Tony's lab.

----------------------------------

y'all this is so fun and i need more requests for this story and my oneshots book pls give suggestions