Long day (no.8)

After that whole event with...Junko was it? And Keebo i'm super tired, which in turn doesn't help when i have to go to class for the next hour.

I power through the class best i can, but i can't help but notice how tired i am. Did that whole thing with Junko really tire me out that much? Oh well i can rest once i get to Tsumugi and invite her.

I wonder aimlessely around for a while, i rarely talk with Tsumugi so i don't know where she could be.

???: "It's okay, she doesn't know what she's talking about"

In that moment i suddenly hear a familiar voice, i get closer to the sound only to catch a glimpse of brown and blue hair beside the big window in the corridor, i duck out of the way. Although i'm not sure why.

Tsumugi: "I-its just...i-i try so hard, i r-really do..."

As Tsumugi says that her voice breaks and she trails off, her sentence cut off by a strangled sob.

The girl comforting her is...is that...Ichigo? That girl that helped me find Rantaro earlier. She's got her arm on Tsumugi's shoulder as her other one strokes her hair slowly. Tsumugi herself has her face buried in the other girls shoulder, sobbing quietly.

Ichigo: "I know, it's okay...we all know, you try so hard to make everyone happy Mugi. Some harshful words can't stop such a unit!"

Tsumugi: "h-haha...t-that's dumb haha"

They both chuckle as Tsumugi continues to sob quietly.

Tsumugi: "i-i just...w-want these thoughts t-to go away..."

She says as she hugs her arms around herself, Ichigo rearranges her glasses and Tsumugi looks up at her, watery eyes on display.

Ichigo: "they will...with time, learn to drown out bad thoughts with good ones, and if it's any consultation...i think...i think y-you're pretty neat"

Tsumugi's eyes lit up at that, her face dawning a new shade of pink.

Tsumugi: "Ichigo i-i...i don't know what to say...i-i...t-thank you"

Tsumugi stretches out her arms in a welcoming gesture, Ichigo reciprocates instantly pulling her into a tight hug, it seems to knock the air out of Tsumugi for a sevond before she throws her arms around Ichigo too.

Ichigo: "i-it's no issue Mugi really, you're my best friend and i know how beautiful you truly are, and that isn't judged by stupid reflections or numbers on a scale"

Tsumugi doesn't respond with words, opting to slowly nod into her shoulder as they embrace each other.

After making sure they were okay from a distance i began to walk away, my head still a little fuzzy from the weight of everything today.

I decided that it'd be best to get some rest and invite Tsumugi when she's feeling better.

As i'm walking, i come across the same music room i saw rantaro in this morning. To my suprise he's still there, sitting on the floor, his headphones on, with his knees up so he's leaning against the wall with his back.

And i swear the world was staging that as in that moment the sunlight of the setting sun shone on his features in all the right ways, his hair a leafy green and eyes a matching colour with a gorgeous shine.

Oh my god stop! I tried to tell myself, but i had to admit. Rantaro is really attractive as i have stated before.

I caught myself staring and shot up, realising i'd look like such a creel if anyone saw my looking in through the door window.

I gently knocked and opened the door.

Rantaro's P.O.V:

I sat on the floor playing some nature noises through my assigned headphones, the councelor gave me them to help calm myself down when i got everwhelmed, i stared out the window at the sunset scenery. Wow. It's gorgeous outside.