Chapter One

This is also on my ao3 account:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/56007091/chapters/142242217

It was just another happy day in Hell.

" VAALENTIIINOOO!"

Well... happy for some, but not Vox, the self proclaimed leader of The Vees. Vox prided himself on The Vees image and needed to keep it pristine.

One way to do that was to be organized. That's why Vox had everything organized into a schedule. It made his afterlife sooo easier....well it was supposed to.

Because the Vees dominated the entertainment section of Hell, they had to make sure every show, fashion event, and adult entertainment was ready to go and not be delayed.

And that's the problem Vox found himself in. This wasn't a new problem for him but he had enough and was determined to do something about this. He never had to worry about Velvette having delays with her posts or fashion shows. And of course Vox himself was never late with anything. So that leaves Valentino and brings us back to the issue at hand.

Valentino was scheduled to release three new ads for the porn movie he had coming out in the next couple of months. Vox was even letting him use one of his best photographers for the ad shoot. After thirty minutes of waiting, Vox finally called Valentino to see what was the hold up.

" Val, where are you! The shoot for your new movie was supposed to start thirty minutes ago!" Vox's screen started to glitch in frustration.

" Hey Voxy, cool it~ You know, I don't appreciate being woken up by screaming...well not this type of screaming~" Valentino yawned.

" Were you asleep!! Ugh, nevermind just get down to the studio and bring your whores for the shoot." Vox yelled into the phone. He hung up before Valentino could respond.

Valentino growled and rolled out of bed, getting ready at a leisurely pace.

Eventually Valentino arrived at the studio...without his adult stars.

" Val, where are the whores for the shoot?!" Vox stomped over to the much taller moth man.

" Voxy baby, I have no idea what you're talking about. If I had any plans, my secretary would have told me." Val took a long drag from his cigarette and blew the pink smoke into the air.

"What do you mean?! She confirmed it with me a week ago!" Vox could feel his screen beginning to overheat from stress.

" You mean that raccoon looking bitch? Yeah, she's dead. I guess I killed her before she could inform me of this little shoot....oh well~" Val shrugged. He really wasn't in the mood for Vox's dramatics.

Vox pinched his screen where his nose would have been and took a deep breath to calm himself down. He didn't want to glitch out this early in the day.

" Val, the only reason you have a secretary is because your eyesight is shit. They tell you what's on your schedule so things like this don't happen. But they can't do that IF YOU KEEP KILLING THEM!!!" Vox shouted. So much for keeping calm.

" Well~ it's not my fault I needed to blow off some steam. My Angelcakes has been a little brat lately and I needed to kill something~ she just so happened to be near." Val took another drag on his cigarette.

" That's it! I'm not sending you anymore people to be your secretary just for you to kill them every time you have one of your little tantrums. You're getting glasses!"

" Um, is your eyesight going bad too? Voxy, I have glasses." Valentino said as he walked over to Vox's desk to put out his cigarette.

" I mean prescription glasses. Ya know, so you can finally see?" Vox rolled his eyes.