53 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"Jayla does this sound good? Macy, oh, Macy, skin like puff pastry. Aren't you the sweetest thing on this side of hell? Dear angel Macy, eyes white as daisies. I'd like to tell you i'm doing just well." Xiomara sang quietly as she wrote down her lyrics in her notebook.

"Why does Jayla get the only input I think I deserve one too?" Javon muttered rolling his eyes.

"Same here bruh." Said Jaden as he agreed with his twin.

"Shut up. If she said me don't get butt hurt I made music you guys didn't." Jayla said giving her brothers a look.

"Okay well i'm asking all of you guys for an input." Xiomara said putting down her pen.

"Well you only acknowledged Jayla!"

"Is it good yes or no?!" Xiomara said yelling.

"Yes it's good." Javon and Jaden said quietly. Making Xio roll her eyes then turned back to her notebook.

"Girl calm down relax your face no pressure. Who could go and say that they made a whole album in less than 2 weeks. That's insane."  Olivia said to Xio who was trying to take the photo for her album.

"Im stressed! I need this to be good and I need people to actually like my songs I worked so hard I haven't hung out with Walker! I miss him." Xiomara said mumbling as the photographer started giggling.

"Aw young love." The photographer said making Xiomara blush.

"Chop! Chop! We are getting this done, Xio get yourself together." Olivia said rolling her eyes with a smile.

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Instagram
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Xiomara.Miranda

Miranda✔