Chapter Five

Jonathan sat with his arms crossed, cuffed to the interrogation table in one of those police questioning rooms.

He was pissed at himself for hesitating when he recognized Caffery. It caused him to get tackled and held down by three police officers! And even with Caffery's warnings of "don't hurt him", Jonathan was still going to have a ginormous bruise on his side from the fall. and he could feel blood creeping down his side from the small puncture wound. 

He landed on a stick and it nicked him. A fucking stick.

Jonathan snapped his head to the door when he heard it open and glared at the red-haired man that entered.

The man's eyes widened slightly, surprised by the fierceness of the young man's gaze.

"Holy shit kid," he chuckled, pulling out the chair across from the boy and sitting down. "That's one hell of a stare."

Jonathan didn't show any signs of hearing him and continued to stare.

"Well," the man said, laying his hands on the table, "I'm Chief Williams, the boss of this here precinct. I've heard that you're a street fighter. Care to explain."

"Throw me in jail already then," Jonathan snapped, glare intensifying.

The chief made a dismissive gesture with his hand. "Aww, I'm not gonna do that! I have something so much better planned."

"That makes you sound like a creepy old dude," Jonathan deadpanned.

Williams laughed. "It kinda does, doesn't it?"

Jonathan scoffed, wishing he could cross his arms. "No shit Sherlock. That's what I just said."

The man shook his head and tsked. "Such a bad temper. Just wanted to say that you're not going to jail."

"You've said that already," Jonathan all but growled. "Get to the fucking point! Where am I going?"

Williams smiled, standing up. He pushed his chair in and walked over to the door. Opening it, he looked at Jonathan and said, "Camp", before leaving the room. Great way to screw with a guy's anger management problems.

"What the fuck is camp?!"