Lloyd Sick

DISCLAIMER**** I (unfortunately) do not own the Ninjago franchise. Though if that's a possibility, hit me up.

 I wrote this, like, 4 years ago at 2 am, so it's basically a crackfic. Nevertheless, I decided that I'd upload it better late than never, so, for whoever enjoys this, without further ado, here we go.

PS. If more than, I dunno, 5 people like it or kinda like it, I'll rewrite the whole thing in like, actual proper grammar, with an actual storyline. Anyway, here we go for real this time.

***********************************************************************************************

Lloyd was feeling tired today. He had to skip training today because he was so tired. His classmate, Zane, came into the room where he was lying down. "Are you okay Lloyd? Asked Zane. "You don't seem like yourself today." Jay peeked into the room. "You shouldn't fight today if you are so tired." Commented Cole. "That is if Garmadon attacks." Added Nya. Soon everyone was in Lloyd and Kai's room. "Maybe I should scan you." Suggested Zane. He walked over to where Lloyd was lying down. "Scanning..." Zane paused. "Scanning complete. Your body temperature is above normal. 101.1. Haha, I love talking in ones and zeros." Master Wu looked concerned. "You are running a fever. You may be sick." Kai spoke up. "You definitely can't help during an attack. Not with a fever. You need to rest." Lloyd frowned. "But what if you need my help? I can't leave you guys alone!" He argued. "If it is an emergency, I guess you could help..." Cole trailed off. "Stop!" Master Wu held up his hand. "There is no attack right now, so that is for further discussion." Zane gladly intervened. "We will take care of you Lloyd." Everyone nodded. "Thanks, guys." Lloyd's voice was hoarse and scratchy. "But for now," said Master Wu. "Back to class!"

Lloyd slept through the whole rest of the class and all the afternoon until the next day. "Ugh." Lloyd moaned, burning up. "So hot." The class had ended, and Lloyd had just woken up. Kai looked concerned. "Maybe we should take you to the doctor..." Kai suggested. Lloyd coughed. "No way! Then they will see my powers and my identity will be ruined!" Kai nodded and grabbed a wet washcloth to cool him down. "Now I'm cold." Lloyd shivered, and Kai covered him with blankets. Lloyd finally stopped shaking, and his breathing grew quiet. Kai went back to the rest of the ninjas. He sighed. "He's feeling bad." Nya looked up. "I hope there isn't an attack! Without Lloyd, we're doomed!" Everyone looked nervous. "Well," said Master Wu. "The best thing we can do is wai-" "No!" Lloyd's panicked voice boomed through the ninja base. They all rushed to his side. His eyes were glowing green, which they did when he used his elemental powers. But now they were vigorously bright, looking a bit different than when they were usually green. Lloyd looked around panicking. "Ahh!" He gritted his teeth in pain, obviously trying to hold something back. Suddenly a flash of green zoomed through the room, leaving a large hole in the wall. "Sorry!" Apologized Lloyd, standing up. He was trying to close his hands. It didn't work. Soon green was flashing everywhere. "I- can't- control- it!" Lloyd stammered. What's going on? Thought Kai. Before Kai could ask, Master Wu spoke up. "His cold has led to something much worse than the common flu bug. His powers got infected too it seems. It is very dangerous. You must stay away because he cannot control it." Master Wu pushed the ninjas back, but Kai decided that it was his job to take care of Lloyd, so he would be the one to help him. He made a beeline for Lloyd and grabbed his arms. Lloyd was still hot. Maybe soothing his fever would calm his infected powers. He first rubbed his arms and shoulders, soothing him. He then dodged another flash of green, while grabbing a washcloth and pressing it to his forehead. Lloyd sank to the floor, his powers slowing to a stop. Kai hoisted him back into his bed, where he fell to sleep. "This has become serious." Said Kai, shaking his head. "We have to do something." They went outside to talk it over when they heard another small cry then quiet. They looked questioningly at each other. Kai shrugged and went upstairs to his room to see what happened. "Lloyd?" The room was empty. "Lloyd? Where are you?" Kai panicked. Suddenly the ground shook beneath him. He looked out the window. "Oh no." He gasped. An enormous robot stomped through the town, wreaking havoc where he stepped. In his hand, he held a figure. It looked a lot like...Lloyd! "What happened?" Asked the ninjas, who had felt the building shake. "A robot is outside! And it's carrying Lloyd! I should've known Lloyd would have tried to stop it anyway! Ninja Go!" Kai spun around. His clothes became red and fiery. "We have to stop that robot! And save Lloyd!" They all jumped out of the window and ran toward the metal monster. Lloyd was desperately trying to break free from the robot's grasp but was too weak to escape. Kai shot fire into the robot's metal legs, melting them, tipping it over. Kai caught Lloyd, who had spent all his energy. The robot switched its legs to tires and got back up. "Hold on Lloyd. Don't move a muscle. And don't use your powers; it will use up any energy you have left." With that, Kai left Lloyd and went back to defeat the robot. The metal monster took out large missiles and shot them at Kai. He nimbly dodged every single one. Then he got stuck between a cliff and the robot, who had slyly cornered him. "We can reason, right buddy?" Stammered Kai, who was barely keeping his balance off the cliff. The merciless machine took out one last large missile, big enough to wipe Kai out. The robot let out something like a laugh and shot. The missile was inches away from certain doom for Kai, when Lloyd fired one last green energy ball, then fainted. He had blown up the missile to pieces before it got to Kai. Kai took one breath, then stumbled toward Lloyd. "Lloyd! Wake up!" He shook him to wake him up. Yet he didn't move an inch. "This is all my fault. If you hadn't sacrificed yourself for me then you would still be awake." He hoisted Lloyd up and headed back to the base. Everyone gasped as Kai brought Lloyd in. There was barely any hope.