first meet

AUTHOR
(Delhi)

Roohi was sitting in a cafe sipping her coffee being lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realise that coffee had finished in the cup a long time ago .

Just when she snapped back in reality with someone's historic laugh. Roohi looked at her side a man laughing his heart out and that his eyes started getting moisture .

Their both eyes met ,both had moisture eyes but for very different emotions from each other.

As their eyes met he slowly stopped laughing but before Roohi or he could say anything the guy stood with a thud and ran towards Roohi .

Again before roohi could understand anything she felt someone pouring water on her exactly for what that guy stood he stopped the girl pouring water but the girl was still so determined to make roohi drench in her anger.

Roohi didn't know what was happening around her so she just sat in the same place and watched some girl fully provoked on her ,a boy probably her boyfriend trying to calm her and another guy (the one who was laughing) taking roohi's side by telling he is roohi's family friend.

After some time the girl finally got sober and they both went out of the cafe.

Roohi looked at the guy with questionable eyes while he was drinking from the same glass The girl was pouring water and then sitting on the chair he was sitting in before.

"Anvay Kaushik, hi" the guy said forwarding his hand but biting her lip she looked at his hand and then him without opening her mouth she asked him to tell what was happening here.

After that Anvay told her how in her own world roohi didn't realise that she was continuously staring at a guy who was the boyfriend of that girl who spilled water on Roohi and didn't look away even after the girl told roohi to do so.

Roohi was definitely embarrassed but was trying to hide it "Okay, but why were you sitting beside me"

"Because ,no other table was empty and you were sitting alone so..."

"And what about this one" Roohi said pointing towards the same seat the other girl and her boyfriend were sitting in hurry without realising but regretted her words before completing her sentence but this time she couldn't help herself to hide her embarrassment.

Seeing this all Anvay again started laughing lauder.

"Okay , it is not this much funny" roohi shouted getting pissed by him.

"Are you serious ,Do you have any manners is this the way you talk to someone who saved you" Anvay shouted standing and gaining attention from the surroundings .

"As if I was gonna get melted by water"
"And you are taunting me about manners where were yours when you sat beside an unknown girl without her permission"
Roohi shouted standing to match his level but clearly she couldn't as he was way more taller than her .

"Well now we both can't sit on this now" Anvay casually stated .
Roohi knitted her brows not understanding what he means and looked in the direction he was looking .

There stood owner of cafe folding her hands across her chest and glaring at them both.

|
|

Roohi and Anvay were standing at the entrance of the cafe after getting kicked out of it .

Taking her backpack on her shoulder Roohi started going in a direction while Anvay followed her
Roohi looked at him but he shrugged it off telling he was also going in that direction only.

"By the way I wasn't laughing at you" Anvay said continuing walking without caring about reply or even to be listened to.

Roohi also continued walking while dabbing hankey on her hair to dry them .