Chapter 1

[Ethan's POV]

Grayson and I had just unpacked our things and our mom was already nagging us.

"Gray, you can't have your posters trashing up the wall! And Ethan, its a bed, not a garbage can." She was stressed from the move which is understandable.

This was our 6th one sense we were born. Mom promised that THIS would be our last though.

"Mom, calm down ok?" I said "You have all week to yell at us about our room. We have to get to go to sleep. School tomorrow remember? "

School. I wasn't that nervous about it. Gray and I were pretty popular at our old school because we were comfortable with everyone. Grayson on the other hand isn't happy about the move because we had to leave his girlfriend, Cameron. They're in "love." Or were. I myself don't have a girlfriend due to my inability to be chill when a girl comes around. That kind of thing never worked out for me. It won't be any different story here.

✱ ✱ ✱

"Ethan! Grayson! Get up!" My mom voice screamed through the thin walls of hour house.

We are almost synchronized when it came to getting ready. Hair gel and muscle tees were thrown through the air into each others hands. We were both in pretty good shape for our age. Grayson definitely likes to show it off. Well, as do I.

I turn on a sick remix of "Low" by Flo Rida and turn to my brother, "Bro, school in Cali? How cool is that?"
"Smh. Cool is an overstatement. Sure California has beaches and babes but Denver had Cam." Grayson didn't feel like looking on the positive side of things.

"C'mon man. I'm sure you'll be fine. We've done it before, we can do it again. Remember Sydney? It was the same situation and then you met Cam.

My brother shot me a look and I could tell I wasn't helping.

"Well, I'm out. Feel free to join me." I ran down the stairs, followed by my brother, said goodbye to Mom, and made my way to the garage. We live close enough to our school to longboard there, which is my favorite thing to do next to dirt biking. We shot down our driveway and we guided ourselves, uneasily and hesitantly, to school.