Ch: :1

Tai's POV:

My name is Taichi Kamiya. My friends call me Tai for short. I am from Odaiba , Japan. I am a fifteen  year old junior high school student. I am the courageous digidestin. My digimon partner is Agumon. Augumon and I have a very close strong bond. I was destined to be a powerful leader. Not only destined become a leader but a ruler and protector of the digital-world. I was little boy when I was chosen with huge responsibility to become a powerful leader and protector to defend both human and digital-world. My little sister Hikari is the digidestin of light. Gatomon is her digimon parter. She is thirteen years olds.  We both have a strong  sibling relationship. I don't have a close relationship with parents. They love Hikari more than me. My parents think I am a screw up. They think I am worthless son because of the mask I hide true myself behind it . I act like a go lucky moron in front   of everyone. I wear a happy go lucky idiot mask to protect my self from my enemies. No one other besides Hikari and Gennai knows knows my true self. The other digidestined's  don't even know the real me.  They think  I am a horrible pathetic leader  because I run into situations without  thinking. They don't even know the sacrifices I have done for them from getting them out of dangerous situations. They don't know the pain  I am in by sacrifice my own happiness over them.  I have more secrets I kept hidden from anyone. There are other secrets I haven't told Hikari because  those secrets are painful. I don't want to make her sad and worry about me. Gennai-San knows most of my secrets. I have a close relationship with him. He is like a father figure me. He even trained me and help keep understands how my own power works to able to control.

Tai's POV:

I need to leave Odaiba, Japan with Hikari. My own mask of happy idiot is too much to bear. Having your parents telling you horrible names.  Calling you a worthless  child that will not be a failure disappointment in the family. Even my own so  call friends treating me like a worthless pathetic reckless moron in the group . They have been saying horrible names behind my back. The worst part is the digidestined bearer crest of friendship has been fooled by my mask treated me like Shit and abandon me. Breaking our friendship. He broken my heart into pieces . I loved him ever since we meet at summer camp whiling being sucked into the digi-world. I had loved him for years and he shattered my heart and ignored me. My heart so much. I can't take anymore knowing Yamato  broke my heart into pieces.  The raven brown hair teen  is at the park alone crying. The chocolate color eye male teen wipes away his tears and decided to leave Japan and go to digi-world. Digi-world is where he felt like he was welcome and appreciate. Being in the human world made the brunette feels like a total failure of a son. failure of a leader , total idiot moron loser. The courage digidestin wipes away his tears. He doesn't want anyone to know he is sad. He doesn't want anyone know to show his weakness.  The brown hair teen walking home to get his sister and pack their stuff to leave to a better place. The digidestined of light will real soon meet her own little  niece. Hikari will find out soon her courageous older brother was experimented and raped.

Kamiya's residence

Fifteen minutes later Tai arrives at the apartment where he lives with his family. He grabs his key and unlock the door to the apartment. He see Hikari in the living room watching tv. The courage little sister feels her older's brother presence. She knew Tai just got home. She grabs the tv remote and turns off the TV. She looks at her brother and knew his mask of stupidity had gotten a toll on him. The mask had been wearing since he was little.

Hikari go pack all your stuff because we are leaving before mom and dad come home from work: Tai

__________________________________
End of Chapter: 1

Don't forget to comment and vote this chapter