Chapter 8: Aftermath, Part 2

Erica's POV
I decided to get people to help Mirai. I'm not an Alight Motion user but I know many people who are, including Meadow.

I thus texted Meadow on Discord. (anilyuq): Hi Meadow! Would you like to help Mirai by being her mentor for video editing?

I then checked her activity status. It was a gray circle, which meant offline. Alright, she was probably either sleeping or at school.
Meadow's POV
Finally, I am home! As usual, I whipped out my phone to check what has happened when I was away from the keyboard.

To my horror, the first message I received on Discord was about Mirai.

About being her mentor?! WHY? I DO NOT WISH TO HELP HER!

Burning with internal rage, I typed:

(mea.21): 😱😡

WHY? We didn't agree on this earlier! Pls tell me why 😭🙏🏻
Erica's POV
Meadow's message was the first one I saw when I woke up and it didn't go as planned.

I had to text her a reply about how Mirai was jealous about Meadow and she wanted to be at Meadow's level someday, so I thought it would be a good idea for someone to mentor Mirai.

I just hope that Meadow would be fine with this. I mean, she had been using Alight Motion for like 2 years.
Meadow's POV
Ah, I see. She wants her edits to get more recognition than what they're currently getting. I felt the same for quite a while, so I replied:

I get it now. I won't say no to such a request. I will do it.

(267 words)