chapter 2.

Author's pov.

A man with dangerous eyes, intimating aura clad in black Armani suit was going towards basement where a man was tied with chains and he was brutally beated by ekansh bodyguard.
Ekansh signal his bodyguard to stop and sit in front of the man whose eyes were half open unconsciously blood was dripping from all over his body, clothes are torned.

Why you did that? asked ekansh in his dead threatening voice which can make every one shiver.
I can't tell you said the man who betrayed ekansh by leaking some files but to his dismay ekansh was not scared of files to get misplaced but he never accepts betrayal and here is this man who is sitting in this condition

Well If u don't know than your mother is in hospital and it won't take me second to destroy you and your family.said ekansh
Man trembled listening to ekansh he started questioning his existence and out of fear he started apologising....sorry boss he had kidnapped my sister I was bounded to that I'm sorry boss kill me but plss leave my family...plss boss.
Ekansh in anger shot him in his legs and angrily punched his face by the time man becomes unconscious.
Leave him at hospital and pay bills for his mother operation and check whether his family is safe or not.

Afterwards Ekansh took a hot shower relaxing his anger and changed into new three piece suit and moves out from basement.

Flashback ( 10 years back)

A boy and a girl dressed in school uniform descended stairs while chasing each other but adruptly were stop by a voice

Shaurya and krishna have your breakfast first....said Aadhaya
Maa we're getting late while saying they only have their milk but got interrupted again no sit and complete your breakfast quietly without any tantrums...said kriti while coming from kitchen both of them half heartedly while making faces completed their breakfast and bid their greetings.

Kids let's go I'll drop you today...Sadi Vikram Awasthy while coming downstairs fixing his tie.
Three of them drove to their destination in vikram car.

A royal car stop at the front of school... 3 boys and a sweet girl step down from it...they were none other than Rathore's heirs.

Skip to recess -

Hi idiot why are you not having your lunch...asked Arjun to krishna who is lost in her own thoughts.
Maybe she is upset because of our seniors farwell or specifically someone else leaving this schoo..said shaurya while smirking
Shut up both of you.. it's not like that I'm just a little sad..Krishna says

Krishna Awasthy 11 standard science student has been crushing over Ekansh rathore of 12 standard (science stream) from last 5 years but she'll never get courage to ask him because she thinks herself not like his standard.
He's from a royal family while she came from a simple background and she is insecure that she's not like his type. And why would a handsome boy will look at her....she's a little girl with chubby cheeks, she's his junior, or maybe he'll have many girl friends.

But who knows our  male lead is only and only obsessed over her, her ocean like blue eyes, button cute nose, her cheeks, her small lips.
From the first time he laid his eyes on her to present he has been only waited for her attention but  he didn't have courage to ask her.
And specially because her both best friends never let anyone came near her.... (is something burning smell is comming) Maybe ekansh is jealous but  now what he'll do coz he's graduating form his school after 2 days and who knows this Romeo will not be able to meet her Juliet ..poor he .