DS 1

"Uhh... I'm thirsty" said the handsome and beautiful man. He woke up from his deep sleep at exactly 2 in the morning because his throat felt dry and he wanted to drink water.

With his eyes slightly closed, he walked unsteadily towards the kitchen, poured mineral water into a glass and took a quick sip. Before walking back to his room, he accidentally stepped on something cold under his feet. The young man lowered his gaze and found that there was a puddle of water on the floor which made him startled and almost slipped, but fortunately he immediately held on to the dining table.

"Oh Lord! Why is there a puddle of water here?! That feeling wasn't there? Is this dispenser leaking?"

The young man looked down at every inch of the water dispenser, afraid that something was leaking. He had looked at it and touched it for a long time but there was nothing wrong with it.

"Then where does this water come from? Is the roof leaking? But as far as I remember, it wasn't raining."

The more he thought about it, the more confused he became. He scratched his head, which didn't itch, took a mop from the bathroom, then he squatted down to quickly wipe up the puddle of water, but instead he was shocked and amazed. The water didn't absorb into the cloth. mop, it looks like the water is avoiding the mop.

"What is this? What is this?" The more he tried to mop, the more the water moved away.

"It's not magic, it's not magic, the water avoids the mop, right?" The young man blinked his eyes several times, dissatisfied, he also rubbed his eyes, afraid that his vision was wrong because he was still half sleepy. But no, the water was actually moving away from the mop.

"Park Seonghwa? You're not dreaming anymore, right?" He asked himself as he pinched the back of his hand quite hard and he grimaced as a sign that this wasn't a dream. Seonghwa was still squatting watching the water, he touched it and miraculously his hand wasn't wet.

"Actually, what is this? Olive oil?"

"Nutrijell?"

He said guessing. Before Seonghwa could touch the water to confirm once again, the water moved upwards and formed a mannequin of a person and slowly began to reveal the form of a creature that Seonghwa had not yet seen. Seonghwa glared at the phenomenon. without blinking. He was sucked in.

"OMG! WHAT CREATURE ARE YOU?"

Seonghwa rolled backwards as soon as the form was fully visible. The creature had long, silvery white hair, skin as white as snow, its eyes were slightly dark gray and its ears were pointed like an elf. It was frozen staring at Seonghwa. who was now leaning against the wall behind him.

The creature started to approach Seonghwa, he squatted down and looked at Seonghwa's face so close that he was as close as 2 fingers. The creature's breath blew like a cold wind in the north, so cold that the skin on Seonghwa's cheeks could freeze. Seonghwa is of course very scared, even now his body is shaking violently, his eyes are closed tightly...

"Oh my God... why is this creature approaching me?" Seonghwa's mind

again found something cold touching Seonghwa's cheeks, I slowly peeked and it turned out that the creature's palms were right on Seonghwa's two cheeks.

"What are you doing... let me go!" Seonghwa said a little stuttered. He wanted to struggle but he couldn't seem to move, Seonghwa was scared. Afraid that the creature would do something that would threaten the life of the only one, however, instead of moving away, the creature actually brought it closer. His lips went to Seonghwa's ear and whispered.

"Je vous ai trouvé" (I found you)

He whispered right into Seonghwa's ear. Making Seonghwa shudder in horror. He was also confused about interpreting the words he said. Seonghwa didn't understand what language the creature was speaking.

"What do you mean? I don't understand..."

"...tu es mon partenaire destiné.." (You are my destined partner.) He whispered again to Seonghwa. Meanwhile, Seonghwa still doesn't understand the creature's language.

"Please move away... stay away..." Seonghwa's lyrics were still shaking, the creature tilted its head to look more clearly at every inch of Seonghwa's face which was now decorated with beads of sweat on his forehead.

"Tu es peur de moi?" (Are you afraid of me?)

The creature backed away a little and that was an opportunity for Seonghwa, he gathered the rest of his strength and pushed the creature's body until it gave him a little gap for him to run into his room. Seonghwa immediately locked the door to his room from the inside, his body slumped to the floor, his eyes staring intently at all corners of his room.

"What creature is that?"

tbc
Read it while voting and commenting